• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: SoCal Regionals,CPT EU Finals,Toshinsai+Arc Revo,VSL,SSS

Hyun Sai

Kbrad the last American hope.

RectangularFalseAustraliancattledog.gif

Dahbomb

Oh man Chun Li got mauled that match.

Time for some buffs.

I hope that Ultrachen stop parroting Justin Wong theory craft stuff.

"Karin can never win against a good Chun!" "Karin can never lost against a Guile!"

Pachinko

That was some damn fine SF right there. Poor Kbrad though, he'll have to play Haitani no matter what eventually but perhaps he want's that rematch ?

So we all know Haiani is going to finish 2nd. He's in the global top 8 now. But their are still a couple ranking events left that could cause him to lose that. I love how it's going down to the wire in the CPT. But I never imagined it would take around 500 points to get in through global. I guess I should have known since they changed it to 8 from 15(or 16?) last year.

EDIT: Wait what? Haitani is doing good?

Pachinko

I have to admit I was kind of hoping for a Cammy Mirror match if only because I wanted kbrad to win that rematch with Haitani ... but oh well. AT least this top 8 wasn't just Nash VS chun, Chun Vs nash, Nash VS nash and Chun VS chun like evo ended up :p

Top Bottom