• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Filipino-GAF get in here!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man... i checked my facebook and it's littered with news about Manila cops executing a 17 year old and planting evidence to make it seem the kid tried to fight?

It made me sick reading people's comments (some of them I know personally) saying what the cops did was justified......... yes. They still think the cops did was okay even with the knowledge of tampered evidences and cctv video showing the kid did not resist. "The kid was a runner for the drug lords!"

I'm just sad. Wtf happened to my country.

Mieu

There's a new case-19 year old Carl Arnaiz.

Police insists that there is no foul play but the autopsy reveals he was tortured before shot to death.

Pachimari

Adolfo Alix Jr., one of our "most adventurous independent filmmakers," has decided to premiere his new film "Dark is the Night" about Duterte's "war on drugs" at the Toronto Film Festival.

I hope to check this out some day soon!

Pachimari

So apparently, Duterte have asked the PNP to step aside, and he now “frankly, expect to lose [the war on drugs],” fucking lmao. He is probably blaming EU, US and human rights groups while reloading a gun in his office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom