• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Club Nintendo Rewards Catalog out

I have a question, if I get Mario Kart 64 and Super Mario 64 can I just use one of the Wii Classic controllers that adapts to the Wii remote and I would be good to go? I plan on playing this on my Wii U, btw.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I have a question, if I get Mario Kart 64 and Super Mario 64 can I just use one of the Wii Classic controllers that adapts to the Wii remote and I would be good to go? I plan on playing this on my Wii U, btw.

Yeah, but if you get Mario 64 you might as well upgrade for $2 bucks and play it with the gamepad.

Yeah, but if you get Mario 64 you might as well upgrade for $2 bucks and play it with the gamepad.

I dont exactly understand what do you mean by this... I plan on getting them via the rewards, is there an option to do this via the Wii Shop Channel when Im redeeming the code?

Spent my coins on The Wonderful 101. Haven't downloaded it yet but I read its 10 gigs in size. I really should buy an external drive for the Wii U. I assume you can play games directly from it?

Shauni

I dont exactly understand what do you mean by this... I plan on getting them via the rewards, is there an option to do this via the Wii Shop Channel when Im redeeming the code?

What he means is that you can go ahead and download Mario 64 via the rewards system, and after you do so, you can upgrade it so that you now play Mario 64 on the Wii U without having to boot up Wii mode by going to the listing in the Wii U eShop, and be able to use the Gamepad. It's a $2 cost to do this.

What he means is that you can go ahead and download Mario 64 via the rewards system, and after you do so, you can upgrade it so that you now play Mario 64 on the Wii U without having to boot up Wii mode by going to the listing in the Wii U eShop, and be able to use the Gamepad. It's a $2 cost to do this.

Thats amazing! I'll be sure to do this, then. Thanks for the heads up!

RaidenZR

Disappointed in these rewards, but can't say I'm not surprised. Would be nice if they were offering a few more niche games or 3rd party digital items. Sigh...

Anyways, I would like to offer up a Platinum Reward code for trade or barter. I don't need or want any of the rewards so I'm interested in getting some Nintendo, PSN or Amazon credit instead. Ideally I'd love to just trade for DKC 2 and 3 SNES VC if anyone would like to help me achieve that. I was hoping that is what would show up in their list anyways.... PM me either way.

jgwhiteus

Got a reward shipping notification from Club Nintendo, assume it's for the Animal Crossing card set that I used my points on - didn't know when to expect them to start shipping out, so I'm glad they're going out now.

Just got my Zelda Messenger Bag.

Little lower quality than I assumed (silly me) one little strip of Velcro keeping everything in so I won't be using it for anything important.

Neat looking though. :p

hazukash

I redeemed my reward at 7pm last Saturday and had no issue with the site. It all comes down to luck at this point.

The Smash DLC excitement makes me feel bad for only buying Smash U. I wish I had a Mewtwo code.

Angelcurio

I was only able to reach gold status with 470 coins, not enough for Platinum status and that DKC: Tropical Freeze reward. Tomorrow I will check out all the rewards more quietly, but i must admit that the Platinum rewards are really good.

ffdgh

Looks like they slashed the coin prices on all of the remaining physical rewards. Most of them now cost half as much as they did before. I guess they really want to get rid of the remaining stock.

not-angry-disappointed(1).gif

This really stings for people who bough stuff early.

ctfg23

This would be a lot less of a slap in the face if they had shipped the rewards for people who bought them pre price drop.

Mit-

So, I can't redeem any more codes or do surveys anymore, right? I'm not seeing anywhere to do that. Which makes me sad because there's probably plenty I could redeem to get more than 110 coins. Which is precisely enough to get nothing :<

I would be happy to just receive the item I ordered at this point. I've seen nothing of the puzzle I ordered or the smash bros soundtrack despite a vague shipping email for something unspecified months ago.

bumpkin

Cross-posted from the US Club Nintendo OP...

I saw mention the other day that Kid Icarus Uprising AR cards were up on Nintendo's online store, and thinking they were booster packs, I bought 5 (the limit). Turns out they are just the cards that come packed in with the game when you buy it at retail. Since I already have the game (physical copy) and haven't misplaced my cards, I have no use for any of them. :(

Does anyone who got the game digitally from the Rewards catalog want a set of AR Cards? I paid $2 apiece and they are probably light enough that I could mail them in a regular envelope with a stamp, so I'd take $2.50 for a set.
PM me if interested!

Top Bottom