• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy 7 Remake: Chunk 1 (CyberConnect2, UE4) Trailer, "PS4 Console Debut"

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Interesting... So it plays like how Versus XIII is supposed to be or KH? :p

I'm surprised no backlash with the battle system though.

Krammy

While I would've preferred Turn-Based ATB, this is also fine to me. I can't believe we're seeing gameplay already. Gives me a bit of hope this won't be another Versus XIII.

Cheddahz

Banned
I mean, the thing is...it looks great, but I'll remain skeptical about it (the combat system looks like XV's battle system and I didn't enjoy my time with the demo at all)

Guymelef

PS4 Console debut could mean first day on PC.
iz0XMQM.png

Dereck

I thought this would be Final Fantasy VII untouched with better graphics, and now I'm kind of glad it isn't.

Mman235

Hard to say anything about how the combat is with what little they've shown but I'm glad character switching is one of the first things they've shown, because the lack of party dynamics is/was my main worry with going more action based.

artsi

I fucking loved it. I can't believe I just saw that. I have to be dreaming.

This feeling of 1997. Oh shit.

Atone13

yeah that got me stoked. Was happy to see a bit of combat, it was all action oriented, but it was nice to see the magic and summon buttons there, so I'm still pretty excited. Rest of it looked amazing.

Top Bottom