• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

_woLf

I just bought 18000 lapis guys

I did not get a single 5 star unit. And the only 4 star unit of note I got was one single 4 star Charlotte. I got a few 3 star charlottes as well as a single 3 star terra and 3 star miyuki. but other than that, absolutely nothing worth while.

I feel like throwing up. I don't think I can find myself to play this game ever again. i can't even afford this shit, i just wanted lightning...but any fucking 5 star would have been nice at the very least. -__________-

this brings up my summon total without a single 5 star unit to over 135 now.

Valentus

How many dualcast tmr are recommended to get? Currently sitting on enough Ludmille to make 1 now, but would it be better to hold off and make 2 instead?

just one. The normal party in the future would be: 2 tanks, 2 dps, 1 wizard, 1 healer.

Dualcast has to be equip on the healer.

Stider

I did not get a single 5 star unit. And the only 4 star unit of note I got was one single 4 star Charlotte. I got a few 3 star charlottes as well as a single 3 star terra and 3 star miyuki. but other than that, absolutely nothing worth while.

I feel like throwing up. I don't think I can find myself to play this game ever again.

Don't feel too bad, I bought more than 5 times that amount and no Lightning either.

I feel like throwing up. I don't think I can find myself to play this game ever again. i can't even afford this shit, i just wanted lightning :/

:0

Its not worth it dude. You got to be happy with what you get and only spend what you can afford

And even spending what you can afford isnt wise either

I would highly recommend people treat it like I do. A subscription MMO. I allow myself 10 dollars a month and I dont bitch if i dont get my desired unit. Been working so far and this game has been my go to casual phone game

Stider

did you get a 5 star at least

or an exdeath or something

I got 3, a dupe Kefka(already had 5 of), Zidane( had 2 of) and WoL(new). Did get ExDeath as well, but no Lightning really has soured me from spending more. At least in GBF if you draw enough you can eventually get a guaranteed draw for a character you want. Wish they had that in this game too.

chrono01

I feel like throwing up. I don't think I can find myself to play this game ever again. i can't even afford this shit, i just wanted lightning...but any fucking 5 star would have been nice at the very least. -__________-

Sorry man.

This is why I never spend large amounts of money with gatcha games, especially at once. It's just not worth it. I'd rather spend small amounts, over time, save up whatever I can and then try. I can't imagine how you feel.

It's especially not worth it right now, since a rainbow crystal (if you manage to pull one at all) has no guarantee of being Lightning. It shares that space with a handful of 2/4* characters, which makes her chance even lower. :(

Shouta

Considering where GL is right now, Delita is actually a very strong unit. Not as strong as Lightning but better than pretty much every other physical attacker that's available at the moment. He's definitely better than Chizuru overall currently. Delita also has powerful support skills. His two Break skills are more powerful and last longer for that stat than the alternatives and his Meditation a stronger, longer lasting Focus.

He's just hard to get is all. Even after Luneth was released, he was still one of the top units because he still hit hard and had a lot of usage. It wasn't until a few updates after that he really dropped down but that's power creep for ya.

UrSuLeTzU

It hurts so much looking back over my pulls.

Charlotte (#1)
Galuf
Charlotte (#2)
4* Edgar
Krile
Bedile
Fran
Cecil (#3)
Bedile
Luna
Bedile
Shadow
Lani
Maria
Charlotte (#3)
Sabin
Rydia
Charlotte (#4)
4* Charlotte (#5)
Galuf
Krile
Golbez
Galuf
Edgar
Shantotto
Medius
Clyne
Lani
Amarant
Kain

30 pulls and only Charlotte and Cecil dupes to show for it. On top of that, all of them were Blue except for 2 Golds.

Haha, yeah... I caved and bought 5 pulls worth of lapis and got Krile, Krile, Charlotte(8th), Cyan(4* trololol) and on my last pull when I was ready to throw my phone out the window.. finally a Lud appears. So yeah, in 25 pulls or so, the only decent units were Exdeath(dupe) and Lud. I guess I feel ok-ish since I finally managed to snag Lud but no Light-sama stings quite a bit.

NomarTyme

Its pretty much gambling, so you got to realize that. Anyways Karma gonna reward someday with a better units.

Also anybody doing the elemental chain thing for FFT?

I was thinking 2 exdeath, 2 kefka, and COD for elemental chaining. Or switch out COD using Van focus?

Celegus

Best chain I can do is Kuja CoD Kefka Golbez with Thundaga. Been working okay in the new Colosseum at least. Curious how tough this FFT stuff is gonna be, would feel pretty bad to lose that much energy and not get anything out of it.

scarlet

Its pretty much gambling, so you got to realize that. Anyways Karma gonna reward someday with a better units.

Also anybody doing the elemental chain thing for FFT?

I was thinking 2 exdeath, 2 kefka, and COD for elemental chaining. Or switch out COD using Van focus?

I'm using Tellah, 2 Exdeaths and Kefka in colloseum.

1st turn: Focus + 4 thundaga/blizzaga. Game over.

I'm gonna use them for the event too.

NomarTyme

Best chain I can do is Kuja CoD Kefka Golbez with Thundaga. Been working okay in the new Colosseum at least. Curious how tough this FFT stuff is gonna be, would feel pretty bad to lose that much energy and not get anything out of it.

I'm using Tellah, 2 Exdeaths and Kefka in colloseum.

1st turn: Focus + 4 thundaga/blizzaga. Game over.

I'm gonna use them for the event too.

I hope it works! Been crafting a lot of mag 10%. I think I'll do some trial runs.

Judging by this video, I should be using Blizzaga.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiakd_D63qk

Muku

I've stopped with Maze this evening. Out of the bunch of times I've done it today, I've only gotten to the end twice. And that was breaking the pattern I had been using. Things just seem weird today. Sadly, didn't even get Star Quartz like I had been on the one I did choose the cactaur. Ugh. 3 Screamroot.

Any idea with this FFT Vaults stuff coming up tomorrow where it says in the INT and ADV exploration what recipes these chests might contain? So generic by saying "Chests might contain a recipe!" Okay, but is it something worth a damn or no. >< Also wondering if I should save the lapis I got from the apology and daily lapis thing for that tomorrow or not.

I know they list a recipe from INT and ADV exploration, but is that the only one? Just a random chance to get in each?

scarlet

I've stopped with Maze this evening. Out of the bunch of times I've done it today, I've only gotten to the end twice. And that was breaking the pattern I had been using. Things just seem weird today. Sadly, didn't even get Star Quartz like I had been on the one I did choose the cactaur. Ugh. 3 Screamroot.

Any idea with this FFT Vaults stuff coming up tomorrow where it says in the INT and ADV exploration what recipes these chests might contain? So generic by saying "Chests might contain a recipe!" Okay, but is it something worth a damn or no. >< Also wondering if I should save the lapis I got from the apology and daily lapis thing for that tomorrow or not.

I know they list a recipe from INT and ADV exploration, but is that the only one? Just a random chance to get in each?

I thought the recipes were the shield and katana.

Muku

I thought the recipes were the shield and katana.

Okay, so chests within them have chance to contain just those two. Eh. I dunno, I want to better my characters, but I feel like you need to take these events on like a job to get them. :( Not sure if I should even bother with this one.

scarlet

So, if we were to consider the shield and katana as recipes, would that mean we can craft multiple...

I think so. I mean they even shown you the materials.

KUZ4yQC.jpg

Varna

I played this a bit around launch but didn't get too into it until this last week. Pretty cool game. Though it does make a bit sad that the FFVI "remake" couldn't look like this game.

I got a question about awakening the game doesn't make clear. So I have a 3* Kefka. Will I be able to awaken him to 5*?

scarlet

I played this a bit around launch but didn't get too into it until this last week. Pretty cool game. Though it does make a bit sad that the FFVI "remake" couldn't look like this game.

I got a question about awakening the game doesn't make clear. So I have a 3* Kefka. Will I be able to awaken him to 5*?

Yes. Even 6* in the future

So excited for all the FFT units but so poor in Lapis. The struggle.

Pulling for Delita?

Valus

Considering where GL is right now, Delita is actually a very strong unit. Not as strong as Lightning but better than pretty much every other physical attacker that's available at the moment. He's definitely better than Chizuru overall currently. Delita also has powerful support skills. His two Break skills are more powerful and last longer for that stat than the alternatives and his Meditation a stronger, longer lasting Focus.

He's just hard to get is all. Even after Luneth was released, he was still one of the top units because he still hit hard and had a lot of usage. It wasn't until a few updates after that he really dropped down but that's power creep for ya.

Shush you, I saw that Delita in your party collecting dust!! ;)

I think so. I mean they even shown you the materials.

If I'm not mistaken you can only get one of each of those. It's like the gravity rod where they only gave you two massive stones, but in this case you only get one for each item.

tuffymon

Oh, I forgot who initially said it... several pages back by now. Playing FFX HD etc etc, and esuna did indeed cure petrification, it wasn't a stona only thing. So whoever thought it might work, did indeed do so at one point... Begs the question, which FF changed that?

Valus

Oh, I forgot who initially said it... several pages back by now. Playing FFX HD etc etc, and esuna did indeed cure petrification, it wasn't a stona only thing. So whoever thought it might work, did indeed do so at one point... Begs the question, which FF changed that?

FFBE

scarlet

King Mog:

Screenshot_20160929-191257.png
Screenshot_20160929-191308.png
Screenshot_20160929-191324.png

Shush you, I saw that Delita in your party collecting dust!! ;)

If I'm not mistaken you can only get one of each of those. It's like the gravity rod where they only gave you two massive stones, but in this case you only get one for each item.

Looking at the materials from dad's post I think you have point. There's no "yellow holy crystal" on the list.

Malakhov

Banned
From what I read it's impossible to get more than 16000 shards in two weeks without refils. And that's 24/7 farming without wasting any NRG. So looks like if we get the SQ, Tickets and Equipment, we dont have enough to awaken our units.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom