• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
My issue seems to be equipment and now having strong mages.

I have Tellah, Celes, and Kefka. My other two are Toto and Lasswell. And I only have gear for really one. Rest I just slap Hero Rings on.

Any tips on chaining? It seems to work well when I do it manually and go from weakest to strongest, but occasionally one unit survives and I take a big one.

Rixa

How come? I one shotted all of them and your team is similar to mine, and your ex death is a nuke.

I think reason was / is Iam not fully geared. Now I will fine tune my eqs and I think then it should be doable by repeat. Soon to find out.
did 10 elite.
all mostly using repeat.
all clear 5/6 while 6/6, it mostly leave 1 unit behind

the 9th run failed for some reason(friend leader is exdeath with 40ramuh)
2 unit alive and silence all.

for my last run, i manual tap 6/6 and all death with tella friends

so i think repeat are not reliable and we should manual tap 5-6/6

Finetuning EQs helped. I loaned 313 MAG exdeath and did 5&6 waves manually.

- Killed wave 5 with chain 5
- Killed wave 6 with chain 5 (I accidentally left my own Exdeath last so he wasnt in chain).

Xion86

First post on the new thread! :) hey everyone. Sorry not been posting much for a while as I'm so busy with work, but been reading all your progress in the pages :).

Gratz on your pull Chilly! And the guy who got th crazy 11 pull. CCIE, you got your tank now right?

Did a daily pull and got Alma. So much content right now! Loving it.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Doing my favorite thing in the world, some quick napkin math.

Daily energy you get is 288.

If you minimize loss on Daily, you'll get an extra 21 NRG to run.

So 309 possible energy.

This is 20 Elite Runs or 30 Pro Runs

You get 44 Shards for Pro, 100 for ELT.

If your goal is just the tickets, SQ, and items. It is 114 runs on ELT, 260 on Pro. You'll need 18 runs a day on Pro, and 8 runs a day on Elite. Good news is, if you just want to do Pro and you're close to 100% efficient, it should only take 8.5 days.

Now, this is excluding rank ups, dailies(Gifts), comp, etc.

The very good side to this is, with an avg of 18k EXP to rank up. Every 28-30 runs will net you a rank up(Meaning an additional 5 to 6 runs) and if you're efficient, you'll be ranking up nearly every day. This is all on Pro.

Elite will make it easier, bit less time consuming.

CCIE

Banned
Okay, I haven't touched the event yet. Trying to knock out dailies first. I think I'm going to run with ExDeath, Golbez, Tellah, Kefka, and Kefka. All have MAG increases, and Kafka's and Tellah's also are geared with HP+15%

Should I be good to go?

scarlet

*raises hand*

What's your team compo and equip?

1st try got wiped out. 2nd one only Kefka and Lasswell survive, barely.

Exdeath, Exdeath, Tellah, Kefka, Celes.
All max but Kefka

Weapons are fire/ice/rod of lightning
And all of them wearing 2 hero's rings and 4 10%+ MAG (I have 20)

Only Kefka and Exdeaths have magic above 300

Edit: Only 1 of my Exdeaths has 300 magic attack lol.

Daily Quests don't consume NRG tho, that's only artificial. 3 Vortex (5 each) is 15NRG, 2 Exploration (3 each) 6NRG and 3 Story (1 each) 3NRG. If u do it right, u actually gain 4NRG by claiming the quest rewards

Kouriozan

100% ELT clear rate/1 turn kill with this team :

tbhDh3Tl.jpg

Manually use Blizzaga each round, weakest first/strongest last.
Lid start using Focus the last 3 rounds.
Only Exdeath has 4 MAG+10%

Friend with 300+ MAG required, I guess.

Rixa

All max but Kefka

Okay, I haven't touched the event yet. Trying to knock out dailies first. I think I'm going to run with ExDeath, Golbez, Tellah, Kefka, and Kefka. All have MAG increases, and Kafka's and Tellah's also are geared with HP+15%

Should I be good to go?
As much MAG as you can. HP is not needed, if they hit you (in ELT) you are as good as dead :D

I slapped Heros Rings to everyone, now I can do ELT (just cleared it 2 times in a row).
Iam manually doing 5/6 wave & 6/6 wave. Loffrey is the bad guy there.

Just got my third Warrior of Light from a pull....:(

Grats for your WoL (I have 0) Army, I did pull Anzelm.

bonkeng

All max but Kefka

Oh damn. None of my mages have 300+ mag.

And only Exdeath and Kefka are maxed. Tellah, Celes and the rest are still 3* :(

I hope there's a physical way of doing this.

Rixa

Oh damn. None of my mages have 300+ mag.

And only Exdeath and Kefka are maxed. Tellah, Celes and the rest are still 3* :(

Is Lasswell 3* too? Iam using Lasswell as 5th member (who starts chains).

Pulled my 3rd Bartz today in a daily pull.

I'm pretty much destroying that ELT level with a mage team of Kefka + Exdeath + Exdeath + Golbez + Tellah + friend mage. Blizzaga ftw!

scarlet

Oh damn. None of my mage has 300+ mag.

My 1st win actually using 2 exdeaths and Chizu, lenna and wol.

I use full break against the main bad guy and then elemental chain + barrage.

Kinda lucky I had exdeath's LB in the 6th wave where 2/4 got paralyzed.

You can do it, but team of mage is the sure way to clear this event easily.

Should I scrap one of my mages for Celes with Focus?

IMHO you can use her blizzaga > focus

But depends on how strong is your magic attack.

CCIE

Banned
Okay, I have these units to work with

2 x Kefka
Goblez
ExDeath
Tellah
Celes
2 x CoD

What should I use? I'm torn between Golbez and Celes due to Celes having Focus

I was surprised to see my name up there haha! I'm usually quite busy during the day to keep posting on the thread, I don't know how you guys do it, whilst doing real life things, whilst playing the game too! :p
The power of phones. Being able to post at any moment means everyone in here could be posting on a bathroom break at one point or another

Xion86

Oh I'd hate to follow threads / post using my phone, just a little too small of a screen, but maybe if I tried I'd get used to it. I mainly use my iPad (which I play the game most on).

Anyway, now I'm struggling to decide my main team, I have Warrior of Light, Kefka, Leena, Cloud of Darkness and Charlotte. But to be honest I'm finding Charlotte a bit boring, especially her move set. May switch her up with a second Cloud of Darkness, think I need another big hitter and not two tanks in my team, hmm *thinks*.

I refuse to get rid of Warrior of Light, especially after trying so hard to try get him, sucks to see him move down in the rankings list, but love his move sets and Full Break. Funny enough, after not getting Lightning, I've made my mind up to stick to a 250 pull each day now, and see how that goes. I have enough to enjoy the game :).

bonkeng

Is Lasswell 3* too? Iam using Lasswell as 5th member (who starts chains).

Lasswell is 4* lvl57.

Will a physical ice element chain with magics?

My 1st win actually using 2 exdeaths and Chizu, lenna and wol.

I use full break against the main bad guy and then elemental chain + barrage.

Kinda lucky I had exdeath's LB in the 6th wave where 2/4 got paralyzed.

You can do it, but team of mage is the sure way to clear this event easily.

I wonder if equipping ice brand will have any effects.

Rixa

Okay, I have these units to work with

2 x Kefka
Goblez
ExDeath
Tellah
Celes
2 x CoD

What should I use? I'm torn between Golbez and Celes due to Celes having Focus

Your main thing in ELT is to cast Blizzaga and Elemental chain it.

Iam using: Lasswell, Golbez, Tellah, Kefka, Exdeath.

L/G/T suck in MAG
K dont suck so much (under 300 anyways)
E is the NukeofDeath

In ELT hardest waves are 5/6 & 6/6
^^ These 2 waves you have to one shot, or its bye bye to 15 NRG.
Obviously its best to one shot every wave.

Dusky

Still contemplating whether I should carry on doing ELT or PRO...

Think I might run a macro for PRO when I go to sleep and just do ELT through the day. We'll see. Need more numbers first.

c-murph

Starting off the banner right. Bought some Lapis that never showed up into my mailbox and pulled a 4* Shadow for my daily.

Woo!

Valentus

So i did 25 pulls. Ended with 3 gaffgarion, 7 almas, a garland, a cecil and a warrior of light.

Its like Christmas but without snow

Syntsui

I've decided to do a daily pull because why the hell not, they are showering us with lapis and I've pulled a Gafgarion lol. No reason to pull anymore I guess, Delita is just unrealistic.

Mage team was enough to get the job done!!

Whew!

Definitely have to manual tap to maximize the bonus. Thanks RIXA for your god tier Exdeath

Rixa

Mage team was enough to get the job done!!

Whew!

Definitely have to manual tap to maximize the bonus. Thanks RIXA for your god tier Exdeath

Your welcome. He is missing +20% MAG earrings cause Iam not far enough in Dirnado.

Also there just aint margin for errors in 5/6. I did put Blizzagas and attacked, one Kefka wasnt in Blizzaga and attacked normally. Yeah byebye 15 nrg :D

CCIE

Banned
Okay, have run elite three times. Don't need MP, because everything must die on turn one. Think I will crank out another few MAG+10%, but it wasn't a problem. Only one run required more than one turn at the boss.

Also, might crank out another robe or two while waiting. Finished the crafting trophies!

CCIE

Banned
Kouriozan - it wasn't bad. Just time consuming. Basically I crafted Leather Whips and Cure from TMR mats every day after running TMR, and Potions galore. Set my gifts to Ice Crysts for Cure, and Water for Potions.

Okay, have run elite three times. Don't need MP, because everything must die on turn one. Think I will crank out another few MAG+10%, but it wasn't a problem. Only one run required more than one turn at the boss.

Also, might crank out another robe or two while waiting. Finished the crafting trophies!

Had 1-2 knights live a couple times without God Rixa as the friend so i am definitely skirting the margins

I need a full blizzaga team. I have the units but not the Cactuars lol

desverger

Clearing Elite pretty consistently with a team of Celes, CoD, Golbez, Tellah, Kefka and friend mage with 300+ MAG.

Rounds 1-3 I use Blizzara on Celes to build up the chain, on round 4-6 I use Focus and just chain 4 Blizzagas. Anything survives, CoD can barrage it to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom