• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkez

I only have 120. I usually only have to clean up once per day by deleting 2nd or 3rd stacks of materials, so it's not a huge pain in the ass. But I'm definitely thinking of adding a couple more slots just to keep it from breaking my TM farming in switch control.

See I've been selling stuff, but recently I kept getting my tm farming interrupted again. I think it was because of the event completion materials from this event. I always keep those kind of materials even when I never plan on making the items. I still had the massive stone from Demon's Unleashed lol.

creid

I've been running PRO since the event started and finally saw a gigantaur.... except it was also the one run where I accidentally brought my TM team ;.;

Do I want the Blood Sword?

I have the recipe, but farming through the mats seems like a pain in the ass versus doing the Arena instead.

That being said, dual cast Meteor just wrecks shit. Making the Colosseum extremely easy now.

Had a pretty good week so far. Finished Excal (which is useless for the new trial, awesome), Got Thorned Mace for Cod and almost finished w/ Doublehand. ExDeath is up to 85 and is now my main mage.

Do I want the Blood Sword?

I have the recipe, but farming through the mats seems like a pain in the ass versus doing the Arena instead.

That being said, dual cast Meteor just wrecks shit. Making the Colosseum extremely easy now.

Had a pretty good week so far. Finished Excal (which is useless for the new trial, awesome), Got Thorned Mace for Cod and almost finished w/ Doublehand. ExDeath is up to 85 and is now my main mage.

Its really not that bad and Blood sword is a very good weapon thats easy to acquire

Sure you have to give up arena charges but if you dont mind it goes by even faster now that you can get 5 charges

I farmed my sword back when we only had 3

Veggy

Finally saw my first gigantaur in over 40 ELT runs, only had 1 bonus unit so the reward was only around 1k gears

Bah

Finally pulled a Snow from my daily...yay....also lost my first arena match since the first week. Fucking 4 Lightning 1 Gilga team that went first and the AI wasn't stupid for once.

j-wood

I want to get back into this game, but I get SO overwhelmed by the characters I pull.

Who do i keep? who is trash? Who should I infused and sell?

Is there not a way to manage it aside from looking up online every time I do a pull?

Syntsui

I want to get back into this game, but I get SO overwhelmed by the characters I pull.

Is there not a way to manage it aside from looking up online every time I do a pull?
If you don't know the characters you have to look up online. Some are mediocre to use but have great TMs, others have specific skills that are useful for some specific challenges.

Make a list of your characters and we can help you out.

You kind of get used to it after a while.

Post your box and we can give some direction if you need help.

I mean.....it's not hard. There's a wiki and other resources out there that tell you what units to aim for and if you can't obtain those then you would build around what you have. Then there's us.

j-wood

Here is my unites:

3 star cecil
4 star kefka
4 star golbez
4 star krile
3 star lasswell
3 star rain
5 star bartz
4 star vivi
3 star rydia
3 star clyne
3 star luna
3 star sabin
3 star wedge
3 star shantotto
3 star tellah
4 star hayate
3 star cyan
4 star maria
3 star edgar
4 star anzelm
3 star kain
4 star galuf
2 star rizer
3 star shadow
3 star magitek armor terra
2 star biggs

Whizkid7

Okay, now that the crossover in Brave Frontier ended I can go back to focusing on grinding in this game instead of that one!

Snow's 5* now, so hopefully that helps, dunes will hopefully let me get him up to 6*. I've also been stockpiling gears for the winged saint recipe materials. After that it's summon tickets and then...well I dunno if anything else other than the moogle is worth it?

Lyrian

Thanks

The banner was pretty good to me after how meh the FFV was. I managed to get an Xaio yesterday followed by Snow today.

I give you my blessings for your Snow pull tomorrow

Chanelling Shintoki...

Daily -- > GOLD...

It's happening.gif

.... fifth troll gold this week.

ARE. YOU. FLIPPING. KIDDING. ME????

This banner is absolutely cursed for me, I swear. This is beyond insane.

Sorry, Shintoki :/ You tried and I fumbled the roll yet again.

My 3rd troll gold on the Snow banner >_>

First was Refia, second was Locke and today's was Zidane.
I know I can't complain, they are all good units, but eh, I was hoping for Snow

There is a world's smallest Violin out there for you

QFT and emphasis added. I would easily forgive any of my trash pulls this week if a Zidane showed up anywhere in them.

My god, my refia has 7k hp in arena with bonuses.

With equip heavy shield sve Will Be a better tank than warrior of light lmao

Yup. She has saved my ass a billion times in the arena and just did so again just now. It is really hard to kill her (especially this week) without lancing and focusing her down.

creid

I've been running PRO since the event started and finally saw a gigantaur.... except it was also the one run where I accidentally brought my TM team ;.;
Got my 2nd gigantaur a few runs later. Is there an easy way to take them down? Right now I need to dualcast for 3-4 turns with Arc, which costs me a few turbo ethers.

Add me to the troll gold club

Gold Krile today and a Leo with the ticket

I suppose Ill just look to get my Vanille off banner with some stray 10+1 pull or something

Valentus

Here is my unites:

3 star cecil keep it
4 star kefka keep it
4 star golbez trash
4 star krile keep it, great unit at 5 star
3 star lasswell Too bad you cant sell it
3 star rain keep it, in 2 weeks he Will Be amazing
5 star bartz keep it
4 star vivi trash
3 star rydia trash
3 star clyne trash of the trash
3 star luna keep it only for her tm
3 star sabin trash
3 star wedge ultra trash
3 star shantotto keep her for her tm
3 star tellah meh, you can keep him
4 star hayate keep only for tm
3 star cyan trash
4 star maria trash
3 star edgar trash
4 star anzelm trash
3 star kain keep, good unit at 5star
4 star galuf elite of trash
2 star rizer what?
3 star shadow THE BEST UNIT EVER
3 star magitek armor terra is a límited unit... Trash but keep
2 star biggs

Basically this

Here is my unites:

3 star cecil
4 star kefka
4 star golbez
4 star krile
3 star lasswell
3 star rain
5 star bartz
4 star vivi
3 star rydia
3 star clyne
3 star luna
3 star sabin
3 star wedge
3 star shantotto
3 star tellah
4 star hayate
3 star cyan
4 star maria
3 star edgar
4 star anzelm
3 star kain
4 star galuf
2 star rizer
3 star shadow
3 star magitek armor terra
2 star biggs

Did you just start the game? I ask because I really want to say that you should reroll but I will try to put something together with what you have.

Bartz and Cecil are the only current 6* capable units you have so get them maxed asap. Krile as healer. Tellah and Kefka as magic dps. Kain can be phys dps as well.

j-wood

Did you just start the game? I ask because I really want to say that you should reroll but I will try to put something together with what you have.

Bartz and Cecil are the only current 6* capable units you have so get them maxed asap. Krile as healer. Tellah and Kefka as magic dps. Kain can be phys dps as well.

I played alot when it first came out using Bartz to roll through the early stuff. Is it linked to my FB, to re rolling would be a pain.

I played alot when it first came out using Bartz to roll through the early stuff. Is it linked to my FB, to re rolling would be a pain.

Ok, you're not too bad but you're not at a great spot either. You missed some great units in the past 2 months or so that would have really helped build your team but no use crying over spilled milk.

Get Cecil and Bartz to 6*, Krile to 5* asap and make her your healer, as Valentus mentioned Rain gets 6* soon so you will then have 3 6* units. Tellah and Kefka/kain fill out the rest of your team until you can get better units.

Rixa

Got my 2nd gigantaur a few runs later. Is there an easy way to take them down? Right now I need to dualcast for 3-4 turns with Arc, which costs me a few turbo ethers.

I see Turbo Ethers as good consumables. TE costs only 2000 Gil in the shops. So don't be afraid to use them.

For killing cactuars: Deprotect / Armor break / Full break & use abilities that somewhat bypass armor (Raging Fist, etc). Still it can take many turns.

Trust farmers

What is the best way to Trust farm using iPhone or Mac?
are there any programs out side of Switch Control or Andy?
I have a spare iPhone 6 I could jailbreak to download some app from Cydia if there is such a thing?

Im desperate trying to find something to TM farm all night long while I sleep. Switch control works nice but too much hands on needed.

leehom

I've been thinking about this the past few days. Wouldn't it be great if Gumi implemented a feature where we could battle our friends or strangers in real time for fun?

Rixa

I've been thinking about this the past few days. Wouldn't it be great if Gumi implemented a feature where we could battle our friends or strangers in real time for fun?

I would hate it. Cause I don't like pvp at all. I see arenas as obligatory place to get extra stuff. But to have rl pvp, no thanks.

I would hate it. Cause I don't like pvp at all. I see arenas as obligatory place to get extra stuff. But to have rl pvp, no thanks.

I am a non pvper in games as well but as long as it was just a fun add on and didn't have any rewards of any kind (which they couldn't anyway people would just abuse it) then I would be fine with it.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Sorry Lyrain, I'll sarcifice a baby goat for you today.

More importantly, at 15k Gears, need about 30k more. Finally I can save too. I have no interest in the FFBE banner, FF Zero P1 and FFXIII P2.

Only one I need to maybe watch out for is Christmas.

Syntsui

Real PvP would be frustrating as fuck considering it would be impossible to beat Whales and get the really good rewards.

I'm fine with what we have.

What would be cool is real cooperation to beat trial bosses, like mobius.

Syntsui

Gigantuars spawn have to be broken, Gumi can't be that evil to purposely make the rate worse than the last event. They put an extra zero in the wrong place and it will be fixed tomorrow, have faith!

void vessel.

one and done.
I wasn't playing by that time. But frags are better because you can buy them, no time wasted with crafting.

Gigantuars spawn have to be broken, Gumi can't be that evil to purposely make the rate worse than the last event. They put an extra zero in the wrong place and it will be fixed tomorrow, have faith!

I wasn't playing by that time. But frags are better because you can buy them, no time wasted with crafting.

This. I frag or brute force them for the win.

c-murph

Daily pull: Tellah my third.
Ticket pull: Tellah my fourth.

Guaranteed it's going to be change. Every event allowed you to get all the items. This event doesn't even let you get all the tickets. It'll be changed with the maintenance.

I finally got another Metal Cactaur. Netted me a cool 500 + 2,000 Gears.... :S

It's not much but if they bump the rate so that we got 2,500 more often it'll add up. Then I might be able to feed my Medius another TM Mog for my Growth Egg. Then I can start catching up on some leveling.

Daily pull: blue....gold....rainbow? Gilgamesh.

Already spent money to get one but will gladly take another. But now I have to grind another genji gloves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom