• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD coming on March 17 2015. Download code for FFXV demo included

Some way square will delay the demo..

regardless this is good news that good news is coming soon.. confirmed for e3 2015 i hope. I would love to know if there will be any differences between the X1 and PS4 versions.

Philippo

YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME

OMG I'LL PAY TYPE-0 WITH MY KIDNEYS IF I HAVE TO.

ALSO DOES THIS MEAN CHANCES FOR FFXV AT TGS?

ibtQVtJ8RAHXwm.gif

Mortemis

Banned
I... I fucking need this.

Fuuuuck yes, and fuck me for getting so damn hyped for a demo.

Edit: holy fuck didn't even notice type 0 release date. March 17, damn.

ZeroX03

Banned
fuck no if i have to pay for a fucking demo for a game announced in 2006

Don't be silly. You only have to pay for the demo if you don't want to pay $60 for the HD remaster of a PSP game released in 2011. It's much less insulting if you think about it that way!

yeah yeah I know type-0 probably won't be $60, it'll still be overpriced tho

kadotsu

Banned
I hope they don't mess up the boxart with a demo promotion sticker/print. Also Type-0 will be a nice diversion.

Omnipunctual Godot

Gold Member
Paid demo, or you get the demo with a full game at a premium.

Sounds good to me. Just what everyone wanted.
I know that Final Fantasy demos being bundled is not unprecedented, but I believe Final Fantasy XIII (and its two sequels) provided the demos for free. This seems like a step backward.

I fucking knew that Episode Duscae trademark was for a demo or prequel of this and it made too much sense for it to be included with Type-0 once they announced that. Now just give us some gameplay at TGS and I'll stop complaining about you all the time.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Bring it on! As if I needed more reason to buy Type-0.

I know that Final Fantasy demos being bundled is not unprecedented, but I believe Final Fantasy XIII (and its two sequels) provided the demos for free. This seems like a step backward.

Funny you say that, since the XIII demo actually came with an overpriced Japanese Blu-ray of Advent Children. People were spending like 70, 80, 90 bucks to import that thing, just for the demo.

HeelPower

I am so exhilarated...I can't believe thisss

Best thing that could ever...this is almost fantasy..

FFXV with Type-0..wow

Philippo

Anyway it'll probably be like FFXIII, where the demo came out early 2009 and then released that December in Japan, and early 2010 in the west.
I can almost feel the game in my hands.

Faustek

Some way square will delay the demo..

regardless this is good news that good news is coming soon.. confirmed for e3 2015 i hope. I would love to know if there will be any differences between the X1 and PS4 versions.

Yeah seems way to "soon".... Honestly this is SE. Demo 2015 for those that ordered through their store, the rest 2016 and the game 2017...please don't dawdle.

KoopaTheCasual

Fuck! I'm trying really hard not to get excited but you guys are making it really really difficult :(

Does this mean FFXV actually has a chance to release stateside by holiday 2015??? That's sooner than I expected.

And lol, stealth Type-0 release date

dottme

Also, the publish date of the news :
by Joe Juba on September 17, 2014 at 08:01 PM

Back from the future

Top Bottom