• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD coming to PS4/Xbox One (no Vita), Agito coming too (iOS/And)

Soriku

Since there's no vita ver., maybe there will be a bump in graphics.

jK8FhCC.jpg

Spwn

I play my JRPGs pretty much exclusively on handhelds. Not because PS3 doesn't have some great ones, but I just find Vita (and 3DS) to be way more convenient for a bit of grinding every now and then. I wish Type-0 Vita happens. I bought PSP when Type-0 was originally announced and have been aching to get my hands on it.

FDC1

The article on the blog is from Square (Sakura Minamida, Senior Manager, Product Marketing at Square Enix) not Sony. They contredict themselves.

I am simply appalled. What a communication failure. How does something like this happen?

Oh well, I remain hopeful for a Vita version, no matter how late it comes...

friz898

I just want to post that I would have went and pre ordered this today for the Vita.

Just throw me in the pot of numbers of people who wanted this for Vita, for like ever now. Hell I held on to my PSP for a long time thinking that it for sure was coming out eventually.

I don't have a ps4. I'm not going to buy it for this game. When I eventually do buy it, I'll pick up Type-0, but come on SE, this really should be a Vita game.

So many hypocrites here.

If they never mentioned "vita" in the original announcement, 3/4th of these comments would not happen.

People would mark out just as hard, and nobody would give a crap it's not out for vita because it's getting localized to North America regardless.

Because people want to have a version for their console of choice?

jtan

gahhh, why you do this to me Square Enix ;_;

at least release the psp version on psn so I can play it on my vita !

Vashetti

Banned
fuck you Square Enix
fuck your miscommunication
THERE IS A FUCKING MARKET FOR YOUR GAME ON THE VITA, LOOK HOW QUICKLY THIS THREAD IS MOVING

fuck

give people all that hope, clamoring for your fucking game, and then you snatch the fucking rug away and say "lol sorry guys, slight error. You can Remote Play it though!"

fuck you you fucking fucks

ibq37HiBq06GqD.gif

Moosichu

I'm not interested in this game on a home-console. If its translates at least release on digitally on PSP. I want this on a portable.

So many hypocrites here.

If they never mentioned "vita" in the original announcement, 3/4th of these comments would not happen.

People would mark out just as hard, and nobody would give a crap it's not out for vita because it's getting localized to North America regardless.

No since it was originally a PSP game it would be just as vocal to come to Vita, except there would be a lot less heartbreak, betrayalton and anguish in this thread.

jamsy

Not sure why the hell they wouldn't do a Vita version....

Guess I'll keep playing it on PSP with the translation patch.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Do publishers like SE and Sony not understand that there is a dedicated fanbase out there that like to purchase A LOT of titles for Vita?

Software = $$
Hardware = not too much in the end (for Sony, at least)

When will we be heard? :(

God I am so freaking pissed. I don't even.

Fuck them, fuck them all. They're all dickheads. I don't even care. I care so much.

GOoooooooooooooooooooood damn it.

Man i was expecting to be incredibly happy, instead the PS4/XB1 part let me down, i wanted it exclusive for Vita, well whatever, just let me play it.

Any screen or vid?

You, you freaking deserved this though.

Now I have to stop playing my fan translation copy because I want to experience the whole thing in HD without spoiling myself anymore. :(

Also, DUAL ANALOGUE STICKS.

Anth0ny

Poor Vita. They've totally given up on it in North America. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they pulled it from shelves by the end of the year, looking at NPD sales and all :(

Will pick this up for PS4.

So many hypocrites here.

People would make out just as hard, and nobody would give a crap it's not out for vita because it's getting localized to North America regardless.
Seriously? I own a PS4 and I'm still super-bummed. I hate JRPGs on consoles because the consoles' lack of a suspend/resume option makes them less than conducive to an optimal experience. Persona 4 was divine on Vita, as was FFX:HD.

Most of all, and most obviously, this game was designed as a mobile experience.

But go ahead, call us hypocrites for simply having a preference.

Eusis

Because people want to have a version for their console of choice?
Obviously people will still want it, but it'd be more like hoping for Half Minute Hero 2 as a PSP DD title: it'd be nice, it'd make sense given the origins, but we were never actually told we'd SEE that so it's just port begging with better rationale.

Top Bottom