• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV: Name of the Villain?

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I wonder how they're even going to Latin-ise Cid?

Exentryk

The King's name is Regis?

It is.

bShkCQJ.jpg

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Nice sleuthing as usual, Exentryk. The more HD these trailers get the more details are surfacing, haha.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I wonder if the Chocobos here will be called Chocobus.

Exentryk

He looks pretty scary in the portrait - maybe he betrays Regis at some point, trying to kill Noctis to make himself king. That's a Shakespearean plot ;p
Also, lol @ the face of the guy on the right in the middle pic xD

Game of thrones. This game could turn out to be pretty epic with lots of plot twists and turns and backstabbing. Getting hyped :D

Kyoufu

That was confirmed it was not being said to Noctis back in 2011. Makes sense as that sounds more about protecting.

That makes no sense. If he intends to be the last king in history, then he's preventing his heir, Noctis, from the throne.

Maybe the old guy used the crystal to take over Regis.

Stark

Banned
That makes no sense. If he intends to be the last king in history, then he's preventing his heir, Noctis, from the throne.

Maybe the old guy used the crystal to take over Regis.

I don't know. Ask Nomura since its clear he's not antagonistic at all from the trailer. Moreso he'll probably die in the beginning. Plus, having the subtitle, "an act of love by the last king." doesn't give much evil vibes!

Kyoufu

I don't know. Ask Nomura since its clear he's not antagonistic at all from the trailer. Moreso he'll probably die in the beginning. Plus, having the subtitle, "an act of love by the last king." doesn't give much evil vibes!

You're right. Plus he was so cute with Little Noctis-kun at the dinner table.

ULTROS!

images

4th guy is totally gonna be a traitor, he looks different from his initial reveal years ago
original.jpg

It seems like everyone in Versus XIII had an extreme makeover in XV.

I do wonder if they're still keeping the scenes shown in 2011 and 2009 trailers though.

I have to say that I'm finding a lot of the character designs having improved in the leap to FFXV.

Oh, and that one dude with that hat and brolly was a boss.

Dunan

Exentryk, you and I are thinking along the same lines. I Googled "Idola Endercapt" after watching the video and it didn't return a single hit. It didn't occur to me that it would be that guy's name, though!

Exentryk

Exentryk, you and I are thinking along the same lines. I Googled "Idola Endercapt" after watching the video and it didn't return a single hit. It didn't occur to me that it would be that guy's name, though!

Damn! You were able to make out the name to that accuracy with low quality trailers?

Voror

Nice catch and it also highlights that the peace agreement was likely a ruse.

I like the grumpy guy though and want to know more a out him. The uncle probably being a traitor seems likely. Notice in the stand off scene that everyone but him seems to have a gun pointed at them by Niflheim.

My bet is the villain plans on ending the world because it is nothing but suffering or something. That seems pretty common.

Top Bottom