• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT2| PAL reinforcements

He's not even close to the best character in the game. Chrom/MU/Sumia/Cordelia/Maribelle/Lissa/Gregor (amazing class choices) are all better in first generation. Most second gen characters are better as well.

Well, in the end, yeah, but let's not deny his amazingness in a regular playthrough.

I had the main character for my second file have May 2nd for their birthday just to see what effect it had, a few barracks related goods as i'm sure most of you know but one thing pleased me more than anything else, on the bottom screen the random character would say "happy birthday" so I went in and out seeing if anybody had a different message, got Gaius "Happy Birthday!...can I have some cake?"
I knew I could count on you Gaius.

McNum

This has to be conditioning at this point. Did Champions of Yore 2, faced Ike. Even if my characters were much more powerful than him, I was still a little apprehensive about having to face Ike.

Also "Is this the one with Marth and Roy?" Yes. Now it is. I should have them pair up for the fun of it.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
My whole life has been leading up to this point.

I can't play it yet though ;_;

Nohar

My spotpass data really has an hard time updating itself... I had to desactivate and reactivate it in-game in order to finally update it and get the extra map (paralogue 18).
On a side note: this character is a bitch to recruit.

The hell is this????

They censored Tharja's ass in the swimsuit CG!

I would be right pissed off if it wasn't for my family in swimsuits and Tharja's "I want you to slather my body with oil" line.

Javier

The hell is this????

I would be right pissed off if it wasn't for my family in swimsuits and Tharja's "I want you to slather my body with oil" line.
They censored it pretty badly too. We're talking 4Kids style censorship here. *Shakes fist*

Cordelia's uncensored at least.

Banjoman

The hell is this????

I'm really pissed off right now. should I buy the dlc anyway? I don't want to give money to this crap.
I don't give a shit about unified accounts or achievements, but I can't stand censorship.
this shit is just a problem of the european version, right?
what a joke, shibata. what a fucking joke.

Goddamn it, she's the only one with a censor.

I can stare at Chrom's behind all day but not Tharja's?

IthoughtthiswasAmerica!.jpg

My Avatar kissing her was so heartwarming.

Espada

Okay, I had two Master Seals and I upgraded Chrom and MU to Great Lord and Grandmaster. Now I grabbed a third one from a thief in the mission where you fight that Mustafa guy (the thief was trying to run away). Who should I promote?

Sumia
Virion
Maribelle
Tharja
Sully
Ricken

I also have to add that Anna is AMAZING. Sure she barely gets any experience when she acts (don't know why, though) but she has a huge movement range and pairs up well with many of my people.

Chrom

I'm really pissed off right now. should I buy the dlc anyway? I don't want to give money to this crap.
I don't give a shit about unified accounts or achievements, but I can't stand censorship.
this shit is just a problem of the european version, right?
what a joke, shibata. what a fucking joke.

This is in the American version too, for what it's worth.

I also have to add that Anna is AMAZING. Sure she barely gets any experience when she acts (don't know why, though) but she has a huge movement range and pairs up will with many of my people.

She starts out as a promoted class, Trickster, which is one of the possible classes a Thief can promote into. Hence why the less exp gain.

Moonlight

Banned
I also have to add that Anna is AMAZING. Sure she barely gets any experience when she acts (don't know why, though) but she has a huge movement range and pairs up will with many of my people.
This is because she's a pre-promoted unit - she's effectively starting around ten levels higher than your units.

Banjoman

This is in the American version too, for what it's worth.
well, that's not really a consolation. at least now it doesn't make me feel like a retard, but I can't even hope in an uncensored version for us since the game, without dlc, is already more censored than the us version.

shiby i'm sry save us pls.

Dear Nintendo of America,

I really do not appreciate your mucking of Tharja's behind. Way to make the whole thing useless.

signed,
Chet Rippo

Javier

Miriel x Sumia's convo in Summer Scramble.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I DIED.

That convo alone makes the whole map worth buying.

Turok_TTZ

Bloody hell wtf is this shit NoA?! who the hell thought censoring tharja's swimsuit was a good idea... I want whoever's responsible for this atrocity be put IN A BODY BAG!!

they added a curtain to cover tharja's glorious buttocks for those wondering.

I just beat chapter 7 and Chrom is a beast at this point, he ruins just about everything that gets in his way at level 10. Everyone else around 7 or 8 and doing fairly well.

I don't really use Vaike, Sully and the 2 magic users. Should I be using them?

Chrom

I just beat chapter 7 and Chrom is a beast at this point, he ruins just about everything that gets in his way at level 10. Everyone else around 7 or 8 and doing fairly well.

I don't really use Vaike, Sully and the 2 magic users. Should I be using them?

Sure.

Top Bottom