• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes Bridal Blessings event announced

Ultimadrago

First the shitty bunny outfits now the shitty wedding dresses.

They know they have to pander, they just suck at it. Could these designs get any more boring or vanilla?

Did you expect much more from a Nintendo gacha game?

Still, I agree. *snickers* As others have mentioned, at least Cordelia has a shot at art much better than her standard. One would wish they just fixed the standard in that case though.

Also, this is some people's first dip into a circle of blatant fanservice within service. It's fresh to a lot of people!

bigzgod

Indeed, except the game likes to troll me personally with that damned Odin instead. I did get lucky during that Easter event last time though, Easter Lucina right off the bat.

Why? What's wrong with Odin? He gives you access to Blarblade, Moonbow, and Red Tome Breaker. I mean, he's a terrible unit to use but he's one of the most desirable units for skill inheritance.

No way.

1. Caeda is still incredibly important, and the Japanese actually spend money on the game unlike the west, so I don't consider the international poll that to be a good source for whaling. Especially, since Caeda fans are likely to be older and thus have the dispsosable income to throw away at the game.
2. Cordelia was right behind Lucina and Tharja in that poll, and did well on the international poll.

TBH I was with you, but I'm really dissapointed with SoV's sales, as the UI improvements in that game are there, its the nicest looking game n the series, yet it bombed in Japan.
I think you expected too much from a remake.
I can't speak for Nintendo tho, but in my opinion. Echoes didn't bombed in Japan.

PK Gaming

• The franchise isn't ruined because a fanservice game implemented fanservice wedding costumes.
  • The reason they didn't add Lucina/Camilla/Tharja is because the want to release more wedding banners in the future. No sense in releasing Lyn and Lucina at the same time.
  • The lack of groom's is a genuine disappointment
  • Awakening wasn't successful solely because of waifu's
  • Alphonse sucks

kewlmyc

• The franchise isn't ruined because a fanservice game implemented fanservice wedding costumes.
  • The reason they didn't add Lucina/Camilla is because the want to release more wedding banners in the future. No sense in releasing Lyn and Lucina at the same time.
  • The lack of groom's is a genuine disappointment
  • Awakening wasn't successful solely because of waifu's
  • Alphonse sucks

Quit bullying Alphonse. Not his fault he's outclassed by other Red Swords in "Red Swords: the Mobile Game".

What person said they enjoy gacha games.
Plenty. I enjoy grandblue and fire emblem echoes.
i've spend 0 money on both.

You have only to thanks the otaku culture..
It's not the fault of the developers or the gamers or even nintendo.

If awakening was not saving the brand we was not even here to talk about it, like you probably already know..
pff Otaku culture didn't do this. Those kind of tales are in all media in all ages.
There are plenty of characters beloved in otaku circles that are the total opposite of what happenned in that game.

Not on a pegasus, can't slot into my flier emblem team. Ruined FOREVER!

Seriously though, if Caeda and Cordelia were fliers, I'd whale this banner.

I've got no place for mounts in my heart , only the waifu

Pejo

Man, bummed Cordelia still gets awful art. She can't catch a break in Heroes.

Anyone that denied a swimsuit banner is eventually coming is definitely just got gut punched.

I'll do a few rolls for Lyn.

Ilvocare

• Alphonse sucks

bruh I'll fight you

just shove a sully into him and he's ready for anti-sword meta destruction, with a sprinkling of the best positioning ability in the game and soft attack buffing to boot

it took one SI feed to turn him from impractical to pretty good at at least three niches

not to mention since the three Askr characters are gonna be rotating in the bonus hero lineup in Arena for pretty much until the end of time I have no qualms with my choice to 5* him

Really interested to see the stats on these units. Only one I am interested in is Charlotte but I have Effie and Sharena at 5*...

Also don't really like their weapon skill. If it stacked that would be awesome, but it doesn't so it's meh.

vaporeon

Damn, why is everyone up in arms... this is all standard gacha stuff. What were people expecting?

This game has only been out for a couple months so far. There will always be more to come. Feel like a groom version *should* come out as well in the future. I mean, they bothered to give Xander and Chrom those campy lil outfits in that Easter banner, lmao. Will bikinis happen too? Probably.

Also, Charlotte looks really gorgeous in her bride art. Pikomaru did a lovely job!

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
I did say borderline-violent, man, not actually violent

implying that you can't see the distaste in several posts for this because it's not overt is kinda putting on blinders for what seems like pretty obvious subtext
How dare people not like what you like?

People in this thread claiming "muh series" are ridiculous.

Go play the actual game that is out right now and stop with this crap.
So people aren't allowed to be critical/dislike things?

Waifu saved Fire Emblem though.

It's a waifu series through and through from now onwards.
Then it wasn't "saved", it just means it turned to shit. Kind of like Shining Force, I guess. :p I'd rather it had died with SF3 instead of turning into... whatever the fuck it is now.

Netto-kun

I think the Nintendo Line account is trying to tell me something by showing these pictures...

TXzBy2r.jpg
yxiExJR.jpg
o5yJqOE.jpg
6DIgzcX.jpg

PK Gaming

Then it wasn't "saved", it just means it turned to shit. Kind of like Shining Force, I guess. :p I'd rather it had died with SF3 instead of turning into... whatever the fuck it is now.

Except it wasn't saved by waifu's, and the newer games are some of the best in the franchise, so it's most definitely not shit. You're free to bag on the perpetuation of waifu culture, but implying that a series is better off dead than outright successful is just... ridiculous.

Meier

I haven't read the thread yet, but I have to admit that the trailer piqued my interest. Total waifu material. Just got up to 20 orbs after doing most of the paralogue stories.. got Lyn and Caeda on one pull. Not sure if this one secretly has really good odds or if I just got otherworldly lucky after gobs and gobs of garbage summons, but wow.

https://m.imgur.com/a/FAL3j

Weebos

Banned
Probably already asked, but is the banner any good? For non- Otakus who just want good fighters obviously

Cordelia seems very good, might be the best archer in the game now. Lyn has some unique skills that look pretty useful with the right setup. Not sure about the others.

Top Bottom