• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Reroll till you get one of the Brave Units (preferably Ike/Lucina) that's currently on the featured summon banner (you have 2 days). Once you get either, pick up Brave Lyn from the free summon.

I can't speak about Xander since i don't have him. But for B.Lyn what are her IVs (neutral?) . Her default kit is mostly fantastic, Mulagir is a good weapon but usually people will sacrifice a Brave Bow+ to her though.
Focus on clearing the games many different modes and content to collect as much orbs and feathers as possible. This will allow you to learn the game's mechanics and various currencies and then you can start to hone in on units you want to promote or inherit skills to.

Also unless you have 2-3 great 5* units now is a great time to reroll because of the recent give away of orbs.
Thank guys,I just got Brave Lyn before commenting,but how much of a chance that I can roll into another brave hero then?

My Brave Ike just bottlenecked an arena battle versus two Brave Lyns, Reinhardt and Brave Lucina. Took out all four from the same two tiles while the rest of my team watched. (Linde finished off a straggler, but it wasn't necessary.)

Kenai

My Brave Ike just bottlenecked an arena battle versus two Brave Lyns, Reinhardt and Brave Lucina. Took out all four from the same two tiles while the rest of my team watched. (Linde finished off a straggler, but it wasn't necessary.)

WE LIKE IKE

No seriously I love my BIke.

Sciel

Thank guys,I just got Brave Lyn before commenting,but how much of a chance that I can roll into another brave hero then?
Is Brave Lyn from your free banner summon or from a regular banner pull?

The chance for a Brave Hero is 3% per appropriately colored orb. That's why is probably recommended to pull one before committing to your free pull haha.

Eidjinn

Gaf, I have a Brave Lyn, Brave Roy, Reinhardt and a Cecilia. Which order should I put them, and which cavalry skill should I give to each of them?

For example, my Reinhardt has Goad Cavalry, so he should be in the middle, right?
My B! Lyn has Hone Cavalry, so she should go in the middle too, right?

The only thing that is lacking is someone with Fortify Cavalry, and another one with Ward Cavalry?

Any tips?

Is Brave Lyn from your free banner summon or from a regular banner pull?

The chance for a Brave Hero is 3% per appropriately colored orb. That's why is probably recommended to pull one before committing to your free pull haha.
tbh this is the first time I've ever played a gacha game,I don't even know how to reroll,I rolled a bunch of characters and linked my account with the game before.

spiritfox

Screenshot_20170913-151525.png

Fuck. Me.

How can I be so unluckily lucky.

Both are -att lol I can't even get mad lol

champloo

Welp, beat Infernal F-Robin first try with Kagero/Lancina/A-Tiki/Olivia.

Vantage Kagero did most of the work with Lancina buffing from behind a wall, just needed A-Tiki to deal with one of the axe guy and Robin.

Went the boring route and used Cecilia, Reinhardt and Lyn with Brave Bow.

Had to do the get in get out move at the beginning but other than that it was simple enough. Robin hit my Cecilia but she managed to survive with 3 HP lol

edit: I'm pretty sure this was my last 5 orbs for CYL. No pity bonus. 1 green orb. I open it and it's Amelia. ANOTHER Amelia. That's 2 from the CYL banner. How the hell?

Does anyone want Slaying Axe or should I merge her?

Maybe you can give armor march to another armor unit if you have an armor team?

Oh right. Forgot about that haha

I could give it to my Effie since Zephiel and Hector run wards. Although with BK coming out I might wait and see what he brings to the table.

I can't believe that not only did I not pull Ike, I got the same green twice. On the bright side, at least it wasn't Merric.

OVDRobo

Got over 50000 on tempest today finally. Considering doing a final rush when time's running low to try and sneak my way into the top 10000 for those extra feathers, particularly since I jumped around 10000 places just by going from 49000 to 52000.

I'm also sat on almost 150 orbs in case any new banners have anything interesting on them. I've already got the 2 brave units I really wanted and if we have to pull for Nephenee I at least want to be prepared.

Burned all my stamina so I haven't tried yet, but hopefully Infernal Robin's as easy as the last BHB was with these brave units.

Any word yet on what's coming up in the next couple of days? There seems to be a 'new heroes log-in bonus' but they haven't actually announced any new heroes yet.

Trunx28

used my last 5 orbs (from the GHB) for a last atempt to get Hector .. Pity Rate was at 4% and I was ready to give my Beruka her +7 .. AND THERE HE IS! +atk-def, training him now on the last tempest days. F*ckng monster! FINALLY.

Cerium

Welp

Decided to blow 50 orbs chasing Hector

No green orbs on my last pull

Accidentally pulled a second Ninian

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ggx2ac

I've still been trying to get Brave Ike and Brave Lucina.

Twice I got a 5* non-focus unit, first it was Tana (Blue) and then it was Olwen (Blue).

I'm trying to at least get Brave Ike before the banner ends, I go for a summon and all the orbs are blue.

I guess I'll end it there and save the last of my 4 orbs to get from Tempest Trials to use for the next banner. Brave Ike will have to wait for another time.

Cerium

Man what am I even going to do with two Ninians

Seems a waste to just merge them

Maybe I'll save one for Dragon Emblem

I have a 5* Young Tiki and a Fae, I could make it work

papasmurf1038

Neo Member
Infernal Robin is done, but goodness that map is a bit garbage, isn't it? I'm glad they've branched out from "hey check out this overwhelming chokepoint crossfire" when it comes to GHB design.

Sciel

Has anyone done the "Defeat Robin" quest using Sharena? I'm leveling mine up atm along with 4* F.Robin but i really don't want to promote her above 3*.

Ninferno

Actually failed Infernal FemRobin in the 1st attempt to my surprise, but after knowing the enemies better, double dancers + Nino steamrolled them.

Wiseblade

Has anyone done the "Defeat Robin" quest using Sharena? I'm leveling mine up atm along with 4* F.Robin but i really don't want to promote her above 3*.
Yes, but I have a 5* Sharena. She's worth promoting to gibe yourself a backup Arena bonus character and for quests like these. She's not bad in general as a unit either.

champloo

I did it with 3* lv36 Sharena. She does ~7 dmg to Robin with Lancina buffing her. Conveniently for me, one round of attack from Lancina brings her down to 5 hp, letting my Sharena to finish the job.

If you don't have the setup, another possible way is to use someone who has Pass to trap Robin, then proceed to chip away on her.

redcrayon

I'm determined not to promote them ;_;.
Of all the characters in the game, those three will pop up as required in quests the most often, are constant arena options and reasonable infantry choices to fill out your arena assault force. Is it just general dislike of the characters?

Sciel

I cleared the GHB Infernal this time on the first try with Brave Horse Emblem and two dancers.

They're worth the investment as arena bonus units.
Yes, but I have a 5* Sharena. She's worth promoting to gibe yourself a backup Arena bonus character and for quests like these. She's not bad in general as a unit either.
Why? All the starters are pretty decent units, arena bonus units, and are often used in quests like these. Promoting them up to 5* is a worthwhile investment.
I really don't like the 3 of them all that much (Okay perhaps Anna). I also currently have way too many Sword/Lance users.

I did it with 3* lv36 Sharena. She does ~7 dmg to Robin with Lancina buffing her. Conveniently for me, one round of attack from Lancina brings her down to 5 hp, letting my Sharena to finish the job.

If you don't have the setup, another possible way is to use someone who has Pass to trap Robin, then proceed to chip away on her.
Thanks, will give it a shot once i manage to level Sharena.

I've still been trying to get Brave Ike and Brave Lucina.

Twice I got a 5* non-focus unit, first it was Tana (Blue) and then it was Olwen (Blue).

I'm trying to at least get Brave Ike before the banner ends, I go for a summon and all the orbs are blue.

I guess I'll end it there and save the last of my 4 orbs to get from Tempest Trials to use for the next banner. Brave Ike will have to wait for another time.

Dude you got Tana at least, she's great

I got two Brave Ikes. One is +HP -Atk and the other is +Res -Spd. I'm guessing -Spd is the better of the banes for him, right? It's a -4 bane but his -Spd isn't great to begin with. And Urvan would help with getting doubled.

I could give Steady Breath from the other Ike to someone, but who is the best recipient for it?

Firemind

Of all the characters in the game, those three will pop up as required in quests the most often, are constant arena options and reasonable infantry choices to fill out your arena assault force. Is it just general dislike of the characters?
They're really bad even at *5. Ain't nobody got time to SI them.

Infernal Robin is done, but goodness that map is a bit garbage, isn't it? I'm glad they've branched out from "hey check out this overwhelming chokepoint crossfire" when it comes to GHB design.
Yeah, those were dark days.

I was happy I could dance to snipe and Draw Back the dancer to get the heck out of there.

MicH

Man, Lancina is great. Her buffs are just too good, she played a huge part in me defeating Robin GHB. BB BLyn + a Hone Atk dancer with Lancina supporting is awesome

Mupod

Haven't tried infernal yet but I got the 3 orb quests done at once by walking Hector into range, killing or maiming every unit on the map then cleaning up with my own FRobin. Sharena stood in the back.

Speaking of Hector, spent the last of my orbs on the TT banner and got another one. Out of the 7 green 5* I've found since release, 4 were Hector. Meanwhile I spent 200 orbs on greens in hero fest 2 and no Julia. If this is how I'm going to be weirdly lucky in this game, there's way worse things that could happen. I'll just accept that if I want green 5 stars I need to promote them up.

Defeated Robin Infernal with Azura, Nino, Ryoma, and Brave Lucina. Had to do some tinkering, but I only used two whole Stamina Potions. Recreated my victory, so I can outline the strategy step by step. My turns begin when I aggro the enemy.

Turn 1: I don't have anyone strong enough to ORKO one of the Axe Fighters so I brought Nino to do severe chip damage, and I did a Sing + Draw Back to get out of the enemy's range. Lucina and Ryoma are positioned in the lower part of the corridor.

Turn 2: I make Azura and Nino retreat north. Ryoma baits and kills Robin(F) with the help of B. Lucina's buffs. Ryoma only takes minor damage, but it is enough to get in Vantage range.

Turn 3: I move Azura and Nino away from the weakened Axe Fighter. Ryoma kills that same Axe Fighter after he procs Vantage.

Turn 4: Nino ORKOs the approaching Lance fighter, and Azura sings to get Nino out of the way. Ryoma runs up to defeat the second Axe Fighter (his third kill) with the help of B. Lucina's buffs and a Moonbow proc. B. Lucina Repositions him out of harm's way.

Turn 5: Azura ended the last turn in range of a Blue Mage, but she tanks him due to her +RES nature. B. Lucina ORKOs the Blue Mage with the help of Ryoma's Hone Speed buff. Azura then walks up to ORKO the Red Mage thanks to B. Lucina's +6 Speed boost. I win.

Brave Lucina was absolutely critical when it came to scoring KOs. She allowed Ryoma to get 3 kills, and her last turn contributions were just outstanding. My whole team is strong, but I think Brave Heroes will continue to be standouts for these Hero Battles.

Sadly I'm not really feeling the Askrian trio either. I did upgrade them to 4 star, but now that I have 10+ 5 stars of each colour, I can't really justify using them.

For the beat with Sharena/Robin quests, I first mopped up the mooks with Bride Cordelia (I'm assuming Brave Lyn works as well).

With Sharena, I had to use Olivia with Ruby Sword to slowly push Robin into the north-east corner, after which Sharena can sandwich Robin and attack freely.

At 4 star, Robin basically does the same damage as the enemy Robin, so I just went 1 on 1.

Wiseblade

In a game where Arena Assault, Tempest Trials and Squad Assault all require you keep a large bench, there's no excuse for not promoting the starter trio.

Sitting on 40+ orbs burning a hole in my pocket because I REALLY want a Brave Lucina to complete the set but then I know I'll be pissed at myself if there is a new banner in the coming days.

Finished up what I'm willing to do on tempest with a score of 31k+, now I'll just use it to sp farm my Masked Marth meme build till the end.

kewlmyc

Beat Robin Infernal using Brave Roy, Cecilia, Camus, and Brave Lyn.

Brave Roy killed the Green Axe user then Galeforced back to safety. The following turns, I killed the blue mage with Cecilia, Robin with Brave Roy, and everyone other than the red mags with Brave Lyn (using Brave Bow+). The Red Mage was last and Brave Roy was able to tank a hit from him, then kill him the next turn.

People really are sleeping on Brave Roy. I'd say he's the 2nd best unit to pull from the CYL banner.

Firemind

People really are sleeping on Brave Roy. I'd say he's the 2nd best unit to pull from the CYL banner.
He's almost TOO good. I often OHKO green mages which doesn't let me trigger Galeforce, making him a sitting duck. I need to be more careful with that lol

Top Bottom