• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Warriors devs on how the game came to be, choosing characters and more

Yeshua

Not all FE fans are like you. I think the GC/Wii games and cast are among the worst in the series. I would much rather have the gba games represented. It's just proof the devs had a loosing battle from the start. They cant add all fan favorites from every game. We will still complain that x character isn't in. DLC is 100% going to happen and a sequel most likely as well cause fe fans will still buy it regardless of all the hatred on here.

My point was more they don't have to select the main character of a game to represent it, of course they aren't gonna make a Fire Emblem crossover mainly base on my favorite duology...

Oh well maybe there will be a Fire Emblem Warriors 2 and maybe it will be decent for me this time.

NeonZ

Who knows, they might have Jeigan or Cain and Abel be in there instead.

Camus wields the Gradius though, while the others don't really have signature weapons. And Abel and Cain have the issue that they need to come in pairs. I guess there was TMS where they all made it over Camus, but TMS had weird character choices in general. Camus even got promotional artwork for Shadow Dragon over them (which means they'd need to get a full body design in order to be added here in the first place).

Codeblue

Why are people so interested in Camilla? Her character is creepy and her design is incredibly dumb. Is it literally just boobs?

This thread.

Anyways. Im more interested in then showing Better environments. What they've shown has looked dull and ugly. Show me the colorful parts of Fire Emblem.
Why are people so interested in Camilla? Her character is creepy and her design is incredibly dumb. Is it literally just boobs?
Her character is surprisingly a lot deeper. They really didn't need to go the obessed with her sibling route tho.

I'm personally not interested at all in her but somehow she's one of the most popular FE character right now.
Taking into account design. Gameplay wise. It's also easy to understand. She comes in during the best chapter of Conquest and is a great unit at the beginning.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Is that one of the gryphon rider bimbos? I can't remember.

ed: oh, the fates character. yeah, cup size and all.

Top Bottom