• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First 20 minutes of 'City Shrouded in Shadow' gameplay

Gematsu.

Let’s Play YouTuber Ushizawa has uploaded a direct-feed recording of Bandai Namco and Granzella’s upcoming action survival game City Shrouded in Shadow showcasing the game’s first 20 minutes.

It goes without saying, but the video contains spoilers for the beginning of City Shrouded in Shadow.

If you’re interested in watching more, this is only part one in the YouTuber’s City Shrouded in Shadow series. More parts should be released regularly from hereon.

City Shrouded in Shadow is due out for PlayStation 4 in Japan on October 19.

The video.

GavinUK86

giphy.gif

It looks not very very beautiful

Neither did the Zettai Zetsumei Toshi (Disaster Report) games, but they were still good times.
Maybe one day we'll get a Naughty Dog level AAA tech disaster/kaiju survival game, but until then I'm excited we are at least getting this.

Another Granzella game, another thread of people bitching about graphics. It never stops...

Anyway, I guess the chances of seeing it stateside are nil, right? Must be a licensing nightmare.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Haven't watched the vid yet, who is the first star? Ultraman? Godzilla? Gamera? EVA01?

BigEmil

Visuals are fine, Japanese people don't bitch about graphics much like the West it's mostly always Gameplay > Graphics in Japan

delSai

Still no word about a western release eh? Hopefully Gio surprises us at PSX :/ This, the HnK game and Kiwami 2 would be fantastic Building the List announcements.

Haunted

I fucking love the shit out of this premise.

Wish it was better handled.

Visuals are fine, Japanese people don't bitch about graphics much like the West it's mostly always Gameplay > Graphics in Japan
To be fair, it looks like it plays like shit as well.

actually looks way better than I would have thought. Nice environmental detail, better than expected framerate.

the West bought in to EDF eventually, no reason that this couldn't catch on here.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
actually looks way better than I would have thought. Nice environmental detail, better than expected framerate.

the West bought in to EDF eventually, no reason that this couldn't catch on here.

licensing

you got like, multiple franchises with different overseas license in this

Top Bottom