• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First free DLC to drop for Titanfall 2 11/30

Being that we're leaving lots of money on the table by not selling DLC maps so that our playerbase can continue playing together, that would be a pretty silly thing to do with our first map.

No, only for pre-orders.

DKo5, I preordered the game from Amazon (actually 2 copies, one for me and a buddy on PS4). Was I supposed to get a code to play Angel City early? Because I didn't get anything.

TheRed

Preordered on CDkeys so don't expect that'll get Angel City early sadly, oh well can't wait for just the patch changes anyway.

Chris1

DKo5, I preordered the game from Amazon (actually 2 copies, one for me and a buddy on PS4). Was I supposed to get a code to play Angel City early? Because I didn't get anything.

You should have gotten a preorder code emailed to you by Amazon. I'd contact Amazon if you didn't. Amazon.co.uk gave me mine.

It doesn't say anything about Angel City early tho just some cosmetic junk, but I assume it's those codes Respawn is going by for access. In manage game (xb1, not sure if you can do this on ps4), it says I have a file called "Titanfall 2 pre-order" installed which is 10MB.

Top Bottom