• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First image of BioWare's new series. [Nirolak Is Bad At Guessing.]

biowarevga_TeaserConcept.jpg

Here is the first image of Bioware's new, unannounced project, set for reveal at the Video Game Awards show next month.

The image reveals a fantastic-looking collision in a desert setting. Like what you see? Click below for an expanded view. We'll be posting the first screenshot of the next Alan Wake game later this afternoon.

The Video Game Awards show airs on Saturday, December 10 on Spike TV, MTV2 And Spike.com at 8:00 p.m. EST.

Game Informer.

File name says concept, so that's probably something.

Mod Edit Speculation:

Nirolak said:
I've been doing some digging and I think I've figured out what this is.

If putting this speculation in the OP is too presumptuous, just tell me and I will remove it.

It is as follows:

Visceral Los Angeles is no longer part of Visceral: http://www.visceralgames.com/careers

Visceral Los Angeles was made up of the remains of Pandemic, who used to be part of BioWare.

Visceral Los Angeles was working on what used to be Mercs Inc, but the project was later moved to Frostbite 2 and was going to be part of Army of Two 3. It seems like it now might have been turned into a new IP.

Mercs Inc looked pretty similar (conceptually) to this game teased in the OP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNwRYU6xrJ8

Okay so this is probably Command & Conquer. What happened to Visceral Los Angeles.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
WAT?

Edit: They also said RISING teaser image today right? RIGHT?

I'll give them this, I did not expect the image to be that. Regardless, that's about the most boring action shot I've ever seen.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Uncharted, Rage, Brink, and Borderlands all in one package. I can't say that this looks like anything like I was expecting out of Bioware.

Patryn

That's one way to prepare those few who haven't figured out yet that Bioware is out of the RPG business.

I will admit that I will bust out laughing if it's a competitive TPS.

Woorloog

Banned
Too cartoonish.
Will follow development but the art style is a huge turnoff regardless what the game itself is.

Shtof

Well that's one interesting piece of concept art. I instantly think Motorstorm and Borderlands, which is as good a combination as combinations come.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
For people who are old enough to remember maybe it is a reimagining of Auto Duel, which would be pretty awesome.

Ricky_R

Rage, Brink and Motorstorm in a blender.

Game tittle:

My motor broke down on the brink of a cliff in the middle of a storm. Rageeeeeeee

Top Bottom