• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First lady Melania Trump, son Barron officially move into the White House

Saya

Link

First lady Melania Trump and the youngest Trump child arrived to spend their first night as official residents of the White House on Sunday, almost five months after President Trump was inaugurated.

Mrs. Trump's press secretary, Stephanie Grisham, confirmed their official move from Trump Tower in New York to the family quarters, in an email to USA TODAY and a tweet on the official FLOTUS account.

"Looking forward to the memories we'll make in our new home! #movingday," Trump's account tweeted.

Opto

Banned
Bannon, being the smartest Trump child, did not bring many of his toys. "I know this isn't going to be a long term thing," he said.

edit: why do I keep thinking the kid's name is Bannon? he doesn't deserve that

Breads

Banned
Good to know that after spending $150,000,000 in security for their asses they finally gave enough of a shit to hop on over.

Occam

Bannon, being the smartest Trump child, did not bring many of his toys. "I know this isn't going to be a long term thing," he said.

edit: why do I keep thinking the kid's name is Bannon? he doesn't deserve that

Who other than a colossal asshole would call their son "Barron"? Oh Lorrd...

JordanN

Banned
Good to know that after spending $150,000,000 in security for their asses they finally gave enough of a shit to hop on over.

Republicans played the greatest trick of all time.

They got poor people to pay welfare for the rich.

Amalthea

Banned
I'm surprised Barron is ever allowed to wear something normal for his age instead of suits but I guess that will stop, now that he has to live with Daddy Fuckorange again.

DocSeuss

Pretty sure they only did it because Barron hadn't graduated or finished the semester or whatever. Like, he was in school, so he finished up school, then he moved to DC. It's June now. Semester's over.

wildfire

Banned
b72uMGF.jpg

*Is a New Yorker

Top Bottom