• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First results from human young blood rejuvenation trial expected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beartruck

The doctors later attacked reporters, claiming "You are not welcome here!" Reporters noticed the doctors had elongated arms and extra hair all over their bodies.

If young blood works, wouldn't young bone marrow work better? After all that's what creates the blood. Fuck this piecemeal crap I'm signing my kids up for bone marrow donation (for me). Go one step further and if my son is a similar height to me when he's 18 then I'll get a femur transplant from him, I'll give him my good one in return, I'm not a monster.

I joke obviously, I have no wish to extend my life span. But if it worked I can see people having children for just such a purpose, much like having a second child to find a compatible donor for a first child with an illness.

Giruvegan

i don't get the fixation on continuing to live once you've reached a ripe age.
life would become torturous if immortality or anything bordering it was achieved.
even if you could heal old wounds or whatever, what would be the point?

it's nice that they've found some relief for alzheimer's patients though.

i don't get the fixation on continuing to live once you've reached a ripe age.
life would become torturous if immortality or anything bordering it was achieved.
even if you could heal old wounds or whatever, what would be the point?

it's nice that they've found some relief for alzheimer's patients though.

For me, underlined is most important. Let me live a long life where I have my brain for the entirety of it than living for 150 years or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom