• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First results from human young blood rejuvenation trial expected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Family Guy was right! this is how Hollywood stars always look so youthful and resilient, they consume the blood of Virgins at VIP hospitals

Hyun Sai

Silly question : Is there a limit to the quantity of "foreign" blood the human body can receive or as long as it's compatible, you could replace 100% of it ?

Silly question : Is there a limit to the quantity of "foreign" blood the human body can receive or as long as it's compatible, you could replace 100% of it ?

I don't think so... provided it's typed appropriately, and you don't replace it all in one hit.

I'm not a health care professional, and have no way of backing that up.

Dennis

Banned
Any investment partners for my new Virgin Blood Bank start-up?

We are going to be the new Apple and Google. In the spirit of short and sweet names I am thinking we call it Dracul.

shoreu

Any investment partners for my new Virgin Blood Bank start-up?

We are going to be the new Apple and Google. In the spirit of short and sweet names I am thinking we call it Dracul.

I got the blood 😂😂 and the youth.

I've got a solution.

They can only use blood from those ex-UK citizens whom aren't allowed to donate because of the risk of BSE,

They'll still get access to young blood, but it's weighed against the risks of contracting Mad Cow.

rawd

I've always wanted

37371e47608c082210e86932635c785d.jpg

Inside me

Pagusas

Elden Member
Awesome, hopefully this will one day co-inside with the creative of synthetic blood that has all the properties of youth blood. No need to sacrifice all the babies then :)

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
Some music for the OP

All I can think about is the nightmarish illegal human blood harvesting rings that will start showing up if this actually becomes a thing.

You are probably right, but I can't help but think that there are plenty of willing college & HS students who would donate blood cheaper than the effort it takes to commit a crime and get away with it right? ...right?

I mean, it's not a finite resource.

Great, just great. Not content with screwing us out of gainful employment, Baby Boomers are now going to capture us and turn us into human blood bags.

VALHALLA

Great, just great. Not content with screwing us out of gainful employment, Baby Boomers are now going to capture us and turn us into human blood bags.

I could actually see a big corporation teaming up with a blood donation service to offer financial incentives for young people to donate blood. Then there could be legislation that requires them to donate a large portion to hospitals while they keep the rest to sell to the elderly for eternal youth or whatever.

Kimawolf

I could actually see a big corporation teaming up with a blood donation service to offer financial incentives for young people to donate blood. Then there could be legislation that requires them to donate a large portion to hospitals while they keep the rest to sell to the elderly for eternal youth or whatever.

Im picturing a society where the youthful become like celebrities, imagine how much a vial of blood from Selena gomez would go for? Or imagine you're a big time football player. I'd bet you could get top dollar for some of your blood.

On the flip side, I imagine like sweat shops, there will be "blood shops." little foreign kids constantly hooked up to IVs, or people crossing borders only to be put in a blood shop, or going to a foreign country and being seduced by some women, only to wake up in a blood bank missing a few quarts.

Shredderi

whatalovelyday.gif

Gonna need that high octane blood. But yeah were this to become a real-real thing then it will lead to a fuckloads of more human trafficking to keep blood "donors" in facilities where they're pumped out of blood till they become too old or die. That makes me wary of something like this. Though if it really works as intended and even makes the blood receivers look younger then there are gonna be some serious milfs around.

Air

Banned
This just reminds me of blood sacrifices and the belief among ancient people of blood being the lifeforce of a person...

SCIENCE!

I wouldn't mind being a vampire when I'm 60.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom