• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First XNA game to grace XBLA, Eternity's Child (2D platformer)

border

If the other XBLA games weren't done with XNA, what were they done with? I thought it was pretty much a requirement for making any 360 game.

dirtmonkey37

flinging feces ---->
So are we going to have to pay for this? Will it be free? If it isn't, who will be raking in my Microsoft Points when I "vote with the A button?"

i'd kind of prefer the game to be more near final before they announce an xna game coming to xbla, seems way too early in the games life.

thorns

Banned
Chris Remo said:

this is from october..

there is also this:
we got word from Luc Bernard that this game is indeed in development with XNA but he hasn't signed yet the contract to become an official developer for microsoft. He said this will happen in the next few days when he sends the contract back to microsoft. then the game will become official. In his own words: Microsoft have been just great with all this and the announcement was to early on their website.

Rlan

It looks to me like Lomax the Lemming got the Warrior Within treatment :lol

PS_LemmingsLomax.png

HNimage2.gif

Uncle AJ

This reminds me of something you'd find on Newgrounds, like Alien Hominid. Is XNA a new venue for 2D Flash game creators to break in?

Top Bottom