• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Florida man gets life in prison for killing teen over loud music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saganator

2KYtZBn.jpg

He's only sad because he didn't get away with it, not because he killed someone. Good riddance, piece of shit.

TalonJH

Oh, I remember this one. I thought it was handled already. He said so shitty stuff even after being arrested.

I was the one that was being preyed upon and I fought back. It's not quite the same but it made me think of like the old TV shows and movies where like how the police used to think when a chick got raped going, "Oh, it's her fault because of the way she dressed." I'm like, "So it's my fault (laughing) because I asked them to turn their music down. I got attacked and I fought back because I didn't want to be a victim and now I'm in trouble. I refused to be a victim and now I'm incarcerated."

...He was never attacked, yet he's the victim. Racist are delusional.

It’s spooky how racist everyone is up here and how biased toward blacks the courts are. This jail is full of blacks and they all act like thugs. … This may sound a bit radical but if more people would arm themselves and kill these **** idiots when they’re threatening you, eventually they may take the hint and change their behavior.

Just...no.

Glad he got life in prison.

I do wish there was a law against really loud music though. I live on a street where I am very frequently forced to hear and feel extremely loud and lyrically repugnant rap music. My windows are rattling all day long. Shit is obnoxious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom