• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Foamstars is releasing February 6 | Release Date Trailer (Day 1 release on PS+)

Crayon

I can not tell if this is a good game. I played the beta and it seemed to me like an insane clusterfuck. On the other hand, the kids (presumably), were doing just fine. I like the idea of the terrain changing through a match but holy shit it happens fast.

Mahavastu

So is February 6-March 4 the time PS Plus owners can play the game for free but they have to buy it afterwards if they wish to keep playing, or is it the amount of time Plus owners have to grab the game for free and if they wait past that they lose the opportunity (so basically like the monthly Plus games)? Thanks!
It is one of the monthly games, so you can only claim that game during that period as PS+ member for "free".
Once you did that, you can play it as long you are a member.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Japanese ad says it's timed:
GD_69mAbYAAVZkX

Six months would put it right at the Switch 2 launch. Would SE be crazy enough to put it on the Splatoon console?

Luipadre

Tried it. Incredibly shallow game, starting and actually getting into a match takes longer than the actual fucking match itself. It was fun for like 10 min. No wonder it was ps+ day 1. Also the store prices are ridiculous and no HDR in 2024 especially in a game like this, Square please

MiguelItUp

I watched LIRIK play it for maybe 15/20 mins before turning it off. Said it was fine, it just didn't feel that fun to play. That Splatoon had a fun factor that just wasn't present here.

What I saw didn't particularly look too exciting.

Top Bottom