• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT11| This Is Our Year!

operon

With it comes to plug do what we all do and put him on your ignore list. Pee wee Herman knows more about football than he does

Wilbur

Banned
Standards have really fallen here for what can be considered a burn.

I don't even engage the old pensioner in discussion, whilst he continuously quotes people talking smack about me just to ":lol", obviously trying to incite a reaction from me.

How is pulga obsessed then? Or is this just another case of piling up on me without reason?

This really used to be a livelier place, when burns used to make SENSE ;_;

i'll burn all your clothes and your house and then we'll see who loves burns so much

Two weeks for that Looooooooooooooooool

help me evilore

bring back the budo

Ibe looking deadly when he gets his head up and runs at players

Antenucci looks bright in fairness to the muppets.

---

Also bit of transfer news I missed....Matt Grimes (midfielder, England u20 of Exeter) set to move to Swansea. BIG step up but he's played 50 odd games and he's only a 19 year old kid. Good player.

What about Lewis Macleod to Brentford linett? £1 million. How's your Scottish Championship knowledge?

Linius

So what exactly was the bannable offense here? Did Villa get relegated yet?
02Do2Ff.png

pulga

Banned
I've always considered Wooden a m8, but that's a deserved ban. No need to get personal. I got banned once for telling one of you cunts to "fuck off" for crying out loud.

Blablurn

Just came back from Hobbit 3. As someone who is not a fan of the whole franchise, I thought it was OK. At least I found some motivation to continue Dragon Age. I wanna slay some stuff too.

Wilbur

Banned
I've always considered Wooden a m8, but that's a deserved ban. No need to get personal. I got banned once for telling one of you cunts to "fuck off" for crying out loud.

I called bud a fucking cunt yesterday and no one noticed

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wooden's dead for 2 weeks

how will i live now
4TfeeGW.png
NO NOT WOODEN

NOOOOOO

You fucking arsefucks why don't you guys just fight it out ON WHATSAPP? Like WHY do you have to burn people HERE of all places

Tweet them

Instagram them

Facebook them

Snapchat them

SKYPE! VOICE NOTE! MAIL IT! MORSE CODE THROUGH A 5D BEAN

BUT DONt FUCKING GAF IT YOU BABOONS

Zabojnik

Having players go overseas on international duty sucks. Especially if like Vidal they're huge stars in their country and can't possibly miss even one useless fucking friendly, no matter their health / form status. Back when Moggi was king we avoided signing South American players, when possible, for this very reason. I think we still do, to an extent.

Wilbur

Banned
wooden is a shit poster anyway

three teaming chloe loving animal marrying and murdering scandanavian dickhead

thank god he's perma banned

KidJr

Pulga if you think fabregas would have increased arsenal 10x fold u really do not know football at all, that's just beyond retarded

Salvadora

Having players go overseas on international duty sucks. Especially if like Vidal they're huge stars in their country and can't possibly miss even one useless fucking friendly, no matter their health / form status. Back when Moggi was king we avoided signing South American players, when possible, for this very reason. I think we still do, to an extent.
Adults should have better things to do than be concerned if a player has to spend a couple of extra hours on a plane.

"Oh noes Vidal has to travel all the way to CHILE what will I doooooooooooooooo"

it'd be refreshing to see you lot concern yourself with actual problems, ie your incompetent manager, than something as fucking stupid as how many hours a player has to spend on a plane :lol

Zabojnik

Adults should have better things to do than be concerned if a player has to spend a couple of extra hours on a plane.

"Oh noes Vidal has to travel all the way to CHILE what will I doooooooooooooooo"

it'd be refreshing to see you lot concern yourself with actual problems, ie your incompetent manager, than something as fucking stupid as how many hours a player has to spend on a plane :lol

Stop being such a fucking idiot, Salva. Also, calling Allegri incompetent is ban worthy.

bud

Seems like such a petty thing to be "mildy annoyed" with, especially considering the long list of problems at Arsenal which many users here are in utter denial of.

No, I'm just astonished at the fucking trivial things you concern yourself with, when your annoyance would be better directed at your incompetent manager.

does pulga even know what it means to be "mildly annoyed" at something

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

And they almost always come back a day later

ALL OF THEM

Tevez with the classic "wife is ILL y0" and Vidal with his (by now overused) ":lol i missed me plane m8ers. Tmw k?"

It doesn't fucking help Vidal's case when his Chilean teammate Isla comes on time :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
WE ARE ONE DAY AWAY FROM 2015. STOP BEING BABY BABOONS PLS

Sleep it off pulg

Gooners just ignore him

Press F for Woodenlung

pulga

Banned
you already are a face
ibefhJFdeKYMRU.png

isqXVhUdN3brW.png

W-where did it all go wrong for me
ip2gAw8.gif

My name is Alejandro Rodriguez. After five years as a villain in a football thread, I must go back in time with only one goal- prevent my uncle from gifting me any kit. But to do that, I can't be the two teamer I once was. To honor Wooden's memory, I must be someone else.

I must be something else.

CCS

Banned
Hobbit 3 is shit, I went to see it with my family because they bought me food and fuck me it wasn't worth it. Almost as garbage as Simon Mignolet.

bud

guys do you remember when pulga #leftbutnotreally and he told the mods about the alts in this thread

he's this thread's wikileaks

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
W-where did it all go wrong for me
ip2gAw8.gif

My name is Alejandro Rodriguez. After five years as a villain in a football thread, I must go back in time with only one goal- prevent my uncle from gifting me any kit. But to do that, I can't be the two teamer I once was. To honor Wooden's memory, I must be someone else.

I must be something else.
There are no good posters or bad, villains or w/e

Just people with different opinions

Make love, not burns and banter

and scroll down.

I love you all. 2015 will be OUR (EVERYONES) year. I CAN FEEL IT

Well maybe not Inter's year

Wilbur

Banned
do you remember when pulga got snitched on by omiee and then proceeded to snitch on someone in the marvel agents of s.h.i.e.l.d. thread

what a time to be an agent of s.h.i.e.l.d.

Top Bottom