• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

For Left 4 Dead fans, what's new?

Portal 2 and L4D2 were peak PC gaming days for me, I'd love a sequel but... Valve does not care any more. Time to give someone else my money.

Moofers

Not sure if its been mentioned yet, but ZOMBIE ARMY TRILOGY is the game you are looking for, OP!

15 Campaign missions, all Point A to Point B and all taking around an hour each to complete. Plus, you can play co-op with up to 4 people for the entire thing. There's also a separate horde mode with maps designed just for that, but the real star is the meaty campaign.

Its fantastic, look it up!

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
If you haven't, try some of the fantastic custom campaigns for Left 4 Dead 2. There's a lot that's worth playing.

For other options, there's some L4D-likes for certain.

cHinzo

If you haven't, try some of the fantastic custom campaigns for Left 4 Dead 2. There's a lot that's worth playing.

For other options, there's some L4D-likes for certain.

Although not a first person shooter like Left 4 Dead, I would say Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop captures the co-op gameplay nicely, but from a top down perspective. Try to reach the end of a map, while doing objectives inside the level and holding off the enemies. It's free to play, so try it out with some friends on PC.

For the PC players of Left 4 Dead 2 who haven't done any custom campaigns yet, u guys have missed out on two of the most amazing campaigns the game has to offer. These campaigns contain lots of surprising elements and challenges and has some really original levels with a kind of Portal feel to it. Try them out if u feel the itch to play Left 4 Dead 2 again. Just need to subscribe to the Steam Workshop and it will automatically download the campaign for u to play in the game.

Campaign 1: Questionable Ethics
Campaign 2: Questionable Ethics: Alpha Test

It is recommended to play the campaigns in order and with friends. :>

:D

Top Bottom