• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grug

This battle between HAM and VET should be really good.

I predict it will end with Seb saying "I just needed one more lap" again.

McNum

You know, on a long track like Spa, the whole thing with backmarkers unlapping themselves and the Safety Car needing to drive a lap with the lights off... This will take a while, won't it?

That's a strategy botch by Mercedes, assuming they had no new Ultras to put on. They breeze through Q1 on 1 run like Ferrari so they at least should have that same 1 new set.

I just woke up to see that Alonso is out, Force India fighting with each other, and Hamilton and Vettel fighting for first. Looks like I didn't miss much.

Breakage

- Doesn't want to take a pay cut;
- What's the difference between McLaren and Williams or Renault?
I'd jack it in and save my reputation even if the money was good. I'm just surprised at his radio remarks today. He talks as if he's a hostage at McLaren. The guy's earned enough to live comfortably for the rest of his life yet he would rather repeatedly humiliate himself.

Hasney

That's a strategy botch by Mercedes, assuming they had no new Ultras to put on. They breeze through Q1 on 1 run like Ferrari so they at least should have that same 1 new set.

Mercedes took one less set of Ultras, so they burnt through the same number. It goes all the way pack to picking tyres.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom