• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 NeoGAF Car Club | "Race to 1000"

Gestault

Forza Horizon 2
Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Developers: Playground Games | Sumo Digital | Turn 10 Studios
Category: Sports/Racing
US/EU Launch Date: 9/30/2014 (10/2 Globally)
Players: A lot

Our whole goal is to bring any-and-all skill/talent in this community into one massive Car Club, doing our best to rise in the club leaderboards in Forza Horizon 2. Car clubs support up to 1000 unique players, with club rankings ranging from performance in race challenges to tuning popularity to livery design rankings. Club members (for better or worse) will populate your driving world, even in single player free-roam. Keep it clean out there!

Members will need to make a post requesting to be added to the spreadsheet of players. Use the following formatting:

Console
Gamertag

Country / Time Zone
Available Play Times (Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night/Late Night)
Say something to the team!

****Car clubs are locked until you finish the 3rd championship and the showcase event.****

After that train race, you're given the option of joining a club. You can either add from the club of a friend (under "Friend's Clubs"), or you can search for the clan by the shorthand designation (GAF).
P3tran oversaw getting our reservation, so that's a good place to start if you don't have others on your friends list. The spreadsheet here is basically for confirmations and so players know who the heck everyone else is, because a lot of gamertags won't match with NeoGAF tags. The club in-game is currently maxed at 1000 members, which is something we'll try to deal with to keep active members a priority.

Re: Club Liveries, A.K.A. “M0dus is the man”
To grab the NeoGAF club vinyls and liveries, go to “User Uploaded Vinyls,” and press the “View” button (formerly "back") to bring up search. Enter "m0dus" (that’s a zero) on creator name or "vicious" on description for your seach terms.

Also, think about adding m0dus as a "Favorite Creator", since this will help bring more of his work to your attention. After you download it, designs will be saved as a sticker, ready to be placed (and resized) to your heart’s content.

[Special thanks to: shandy706, zorbsie and p3tran for keeping up with things.]

shandy706

So close.

Can't wait to blow a curve, go through a bunch of tables, clip a decorative tree, and end up upside-down against a building.

ibuS3ukWfuBSmc.gif

Woooooo...oh !!@$#%$ uhhhhhgagagagagaablrgggg

It's taking everything in me to not play Tic-tac-toe in the live spreadsheet.

haha

Hey, I added you on XBL a bit ago...was distracted last night.

Nista

Looking forward to this, though how me and my bf are going to share one xbone for this game will be tough.

Netprints

I am up for this. Should be fun having a bunch of drivatars crashing into me.

EDIT:
Console: X1
Gamertag: Netprints

Country / time zone: Central
Preferred online hours: 6pm-10pm

JimiNutz

Banned
I'm so looking forward to this... Unfortunately I'm gonna be away when this comes out but will be back on 6th October.

Kssio_Aug

Im in! Day one here!! Cant wait for racing!! :p Edit: Updated infos!

Console: Xbox One
Gamertag: CassioAug
Country / time zone: Brazil / UTC (GMT) -03:00
Preferred online hours: Night - 20:00-23:00 at my time zone on week days)
Say something: "Why should I?"

Kajiba

I'm definitely in.

Console: Xbox One
Gamertag: SpaceKajX
Country / Time zone: US/EST
Preferred online hours: Morning/ Evening

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?

Ohmbrew

In.

Thanks for setting this up. Really looking forward to playing this. Crappy part is that I have a ton of work travel coming up this fall so it'll be tough to get consistent sessions in.

Ah well, still can't wait!

Gestault

Players will need to individually request to be added to the list. That document was a nightmare. Yes, this will be much, much slower.

shandy706

Players will need to individually request to be added to the list. That document was a nightmare. Yes, this will be much, much slower.

If you'll add me to the approved editors, and I can make any changes, people can request an add from me too if you want.

The idea of playing with gaffers sends a cold shiver down my spine.

Nah, I'll add my GT a little later as well as adding a few people from the list.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Whatever's clever.

Sunflower4000, on the Bone.

Sydle

Console: Xbone
Gamertag: Sydle

Country / time zone: USA / Central
Preferred online hours: Evening
Say something: Just feel the pace...Come on now RACE!

You could hide the spreadsheet so that only gaf members will add themselves to the list.

That's how it is usually done.

Also, do we need to re-add ourselves if we already were entered on the sheet?

GAF-DoctorWho
XboxLive-Proteus
Platform-Xbone

Gestault

You could hide the spreadsheet so that only gaf members will add themselves to the list.

That's how it is usually done.

Also, do we need to re-add ourselves if we already were entered on the sheet?

I'm adding collaborators to help with adding, and all the names are still there from before, so you should be all set.

ZeroEdge

Did you remove what was already there though (yes some mucking about as well but I seen lots of normal sign ups too)?
If so I'll be playing tis at release
Xbone tag is Koldryn

p3tran

Banned
bravo gestault :)

may I suggest some tweaks on the data we input?

Console: (xbone / 360)
Gamertag:
Name:

Country / time zone:
Preferred online hours:
Say something:

so, two lists, one per console for convenience and easy access.
country/time zone is good info if we are planning to play together.
in which case, stating the hours helps other people even more.
last field is for whatever comment anyone would like to make.

I've always wanted to do something like this. Hell yeah I'm in.

Console: X1
Gamertag: Cheeseburgla

Country / time zone: Eastern USA
Preferred online hours: 8pm-midnight
Say something: Rockets!

Top Bottom