• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 - new batch of cars released

etta

my hard graphic balls
http://www.smh.com.au/technology/games/forza-horizon-3-iconic-holdens-join-other-aussie-classics-in-latest-car-announcements-20160722-gqbe76.html

1469500486724.jpg

1469500486724.jpg

WEEK 2 FORZA HORIZON 3 ANNOUNCEMENT LIST

2007 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione

1970 AMC Rebel "The Machine"

1998 Aston Martin V8 Vantage V600

2011 Audi RS 5 Coupé

2011 BMW X5 M

1981 BMW M1

1992 Bugatti EB110 Super Sport

1970 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1

1966 Chevrolet Nova Super Sport

2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR

1969 Ferrari Dino 246 GT

1968 Ferrari 365 GTB/4

2011 Ferrari FF

1978 Ford Mustang II King Cobra

1956 Ford F-100

1991 GMC Syclone

2016 Holden Special Vehicles GTS Maloo

1951 Holden 50-2106 FX Ute

1974 Holden Sandman HQ panel van

2012 Infiniti IPL G Coupe

2015 Jaguar XFR-S

1997 Lamborghini Diablo SV

2014 Lamborghini Urus

2014 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged

2005 Lotus Elise 111S

2013 Mazda MX-5

1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II

2013 Mercedes-Benz E 63 AMG

1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR

2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R

1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am

2010 Renault Megane RS 250

2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STi

Gestault

I didn't see an obvious link to full-res shots of the new cars, but they are doing this car list right from the looks of it.

1469500486724.jpg

That sure is a list of cars.

I may have my PC up and running by then, so this will probably be my new-graphics-card-stretcher of choice. Certainly, I loved what I played of the original Horizon, back when I had a 360, and will probably pick this up assuming the port reports are clear.

Will this game be worth the full retail price if I rarely play multiplayer?

If this is anything like the first Horizon, there should be a pretty chunky single player campaign. That said, it should also be pretty similar to other open world racing games (go to a specific point in the map, complete an event, get XP, repeat), so your tolerance may vary.

Xenoflare

If it's anything like the previous ones, hell yes.

If this is anything like the first Horizon, there should be a pretty chunky single player campaign. That said, it should also be pretty similar to other open world racing games (go to a specific point in the map, complete an event, get XP, repeat), so your tolerance may vary.

Noted.

Now to get that $$$

And yes, this will be my first Horizon. My cousin has Horizon 2 at his point and that game along with Scalebound made me preorder a 1S, otherwise I'd just ignored it

shandy706

This game is going to be a beast. I consider Horizon Microsoft's killer app.

Everything else ceases to exist when it comes out.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Not I didn'texpwct it but good to see my evo x returns, shame it's still the 08 with the red dash

Why can't they update the Evo X with the latest MY? Those non-smoked tail lights are pretty dated.

The main problem with Forza is that once a car is in the game, you should never count on it being updated if it's not game-breaking. It took them 10 years to fix the inaccuracies in the 1999 Impreza, it was still just using a meshsmoothed higher-poly version of the original Xbox/Forza model up until Forza 6.

I'm guessing that will be Sydney?

I believe people matched the skyline with Gold Coast.

Mullah88

This game is going to be a beast. I consider Horizon Microsoft's killer app.

Everything else ceases to exist when it comes out.

To me it is cause it's making me want to pick up an xb1. I remember getting an elite for splinter cell conviction. I think FH3 will be that exclusive to push me over....now if they have the 2016 cts-v (or gen 2 cts-v coupe/sedan/wagon combo) on there? This will be a day 1

To me it is cause it's making me want to pick up an xb1. I remember getting an elite for splinter cell conviction. I think FH3 will be that exclusive to push me over....now if they have the 2016 cts-v (or gen 2 cts-v coupe/sedan/wagon combo) on there? This will be a day 1

Do you have a good PC? Because the beauty of this one is that now it's on PC too.

rybrad

How does the play anywhere stuff work with a physical version? Do you get a code or something to put into the Windows store? I would like to get the sweet Amazon Prime discount which doesn't work on digital codes.

Momentary

Banned
I'm hoping for the new Callaway Corvette GT3-R race car and the Aston Martin Vulcan. But those would probably be better suited in Assetto Corsa, Project CARS, and Forza Motorsport.

T.O.P

Banned
Why can't they update the Evo X with the latest MY? Those non-smoked tail lights are pretty dated.

What's an MY? i drive an MR from 2009 so i'm curious

#Goddamn you got me checkin the new 2015 F.E. edition...that thing is sexy, especially the aliminum roof...i might start lookin for mods in the future

terrible

Banned
So it's basically going to be a somewhat trimmed down Forza 6 list but with more Holdens and offroad vehicles lol. Ain't even mad.

choco-fish

Treat yourself, get XB1 and a copy of FH2 to tide you over till release day!

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
wouldnt it be sick if there is a to scale mt panorama included in this?

Moze

Banned
I'm only interested in the shitty cars. More car games need to go the Forza and GT route of including shit cars in the game. I absolutely do want to drive a 1997 Volvo 850 around Australia.

Jaguar XF? :O Oh damn I wish more games had Jags (especially the sedans).

I drive a Felon in GTA V probably half the time I play the game because of how similar it is to the XF (though it's got a bit of Quattroporte in its rear quarter panel (above the rear wheel well). XK is my favorite Driveclub car, too.

Top Bottom