• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free $5 Amazon MP3 credit (easy, requires sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdt

Used this, and was able to look at all my separate balances during the code input....I have a looooooooot more credit than I knew of. Like....$100 between 3 categories.

xJavonta

Banned
Last time I attempted to use one of these, it charged my card instead. I must not have done it right that time, so this time I removed my card from my Amazon account then redeemed this. Worked fine this time.

I picked up the new Yellowcard album, "Southern Air". Been meaning to get that, thanks Wario!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Thanks Wario! Gonna put this toward the Breaking Bad original score album that just came out.

blamite

Every time I do one of these, I end up coming back to use it a few months later and it's gone. Not sure if I'll even bother this time. :/

Here's some codes for Gaffers who want to do it without the fuss.

Quote to see the codes and let people know which number you took.

Don't take more than one because you can't stack these, and even if you do have another account, amazon tracks your CC and in addition will only let you DL mp3's to ONE REGISTERED DEVICE that's automatically locked to your account/cloud player.

Here's some codes for Gaffers who want to do it without the fuss.

3. 7YTD-BNXX5L-HE7TQ8

Quote to see the codes and let people know which number you took.

Don't take more than one because you can't stack these, and even if you do have another account, amazon tracks your CC and in addition will only let you DL mp3's to ONE REGISTERED DEVICE that's automatically locked to your account/cloud player.

Grabbed this one. Thanks a bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom