• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free PUBG When you buy an Xbox X between Dec 17 and the 31st

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
Gta online did and at times run like shit but millions of ppl played and continue to play.

Blam

Gta online did and at times run like shit but millions of ppl played and continue to play.

Yes GTA Online has this problem times 1000. It runs like absolute dog shit on consoles. Does anyone remember the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of those games. Those ran at less then 15 fps at times.

Senua

Yes GTA Online has this problem times 1000. It runs like absolute dog shit on consoles. Does anyone remember the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of those games. Those ran at less then 15 fps at times.

Yea I remember being really surprised how little reviewers mentioned the performance of GTA V on PS3/360. It felt like it was sub 30 99% of the time to me.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war

Yeah lol, I tried GTA online on my PS3 and was like "screw this" it was such a cluster fuck.
I played GTA online on my 1X and the framerate did seem a lot better, but that could just be optimisations made by R*

Yea I remember being really surprised how little reviewers mentioned the performance of GTA V on PS3/360. It felt like it was sub 30 99% of the time to me.

I think many forgave 360/ps3 performance because the game was such an acomplishment on the Hardware.

Blam

Yeah that was something that shocked me that nobody at all mentioned how bad the fps was.

And yet I remember my free games from MS for the OG xbox when they discounted it early on.

That was a permanent £100 price drop on a 1 month old console. This is a temporarily bundled £25 game.

It'd be nice if they offered it to retroactively, but it's a different situation entirely.

Top Bottom