• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FREE Watchmen Movie Tickets with purchase of any "Xbox Live" product @ Best Buy

woodchuck

damn it. it looks like you can't do the 7.99 1 month subscription (online at least)

err..nevermind. sweet. you just have to click on them separately. the 1 month sub doesn't show up on that link posted earlier

Jme

Picked up $60 in Fandango Bucks and 3 Months of Xbox Live for just $25. :D
Tickets in my area are $9.00, so that will snag me 6 tickets easily, even factoring in Fandango fees.

So for the price of 2 tickets and 1 popcorn, I got 6 tickets and 3 months of live... awesome deal!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I got my code today. I entered it wrong the first time I entered it on MovieTickets.com (using my own zip code instead of their's, it was a long day...). It's now coming up as declined. Am I SOL?

Grizza

Got the 12 month Live Pack for $50 today. What a steal. Also, I didn't notice until I printed out my first voucher, but I got two redeemable cards in my dvd case- meaning I got 4 free tickets! Hooray for me.

border

AMC doesn't work with Fandango either, does it? What a crock - they are the only IMAX screen in town.

Did anyone claim their XBLM code? All I got was a 1 minute scene from the movie.....the box sorta made it sound like there would be more to it than that.

border said:
AMC doesn't work with Fandango either, does it? What a crock - they are the only IMAX screen in town.

Did anyone claim their XBLM code? All I got was a 1 minute scene from the movie.....the box sorta made it sound like there would be more to it than that.

I got the same. I'm not too bummed out about it though, I mean the movie is out in 2 days and I got my IMAX tickets RIGHT HURR

AndresON777

shooting blanks
border said:

Yeah, the scene was awesome but I wanted a theme, gamer pics, etc

Havnt tried the move pass code yet, I live near a Regal cinema I hope it works there

still, I got 1600 points which i was going to buy anyway

newsguy

Got the 1600 and the card. Unfortunately there's nothing on XBLA I want right now, but I don't care because I'll be at the movies this weekend.

AnnSwag

angry @ Blu-Ray's success
I am going to see if I can get a one month card if not, then I will pay full price to see this great movie this friday..... Can't wait.

I've been hoarding these like an asshole... don't ask. I have 3 extra codes for the "exclusive downloadable content," which is just a clip from the movie. Anyone interested? PM me

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Lambtron said:
I got my code today. I entered it wrong the first time I entered it on MovieTickets.com (using my own zip code instead of their's, it was a long day...). It's now coming up as declined. Am I SOL?
Yeah so I called customer support today and found out that I am in fact SOL. Using the wrong billing zip code, it apparently "went through." Since it was a one use code they cannot reissue my code and refuse to do anything for me. The e-mail I got gave the link on how to use it online, but they say now these "weren't meant to be used online." I suppose this is because of tons of people turning them into Fandango bucks or something. Apparently the new e-mails say you can use these in person only. But that doesn't help me.

Sigh... it's not like I went and bought a cheap card to get this, I went and bought my Live renewal this week for this specific reason. :/

Did this yesterday and got 1600 points. Went and bought Rez HD & Ikaruga. I've only redeemed the Watchmen code, but not the ticket code. I live next to a Regal IMAX theater, so hopefully the tickets work there.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Auron_Kale said:
Did this yesterday and got 1600 points. Went and bought Rez HD & Ikaruga. I've only redeemed the Watchmen code, but not the ticket code. I live next to a Regal IMAX theater, so hopefully the tickets work there.

Yeah they work at regal, they dont work at AMC theatres is all

I just printed mine up, it's like a one page voucher good for 2 tickets.

woodchuck

wtf. the little card says to go to activerewards.com/watchmen

and regardless of what browser i'm using, it's not loading. anyone else having the same problem?

edit- i'm fucking blind. it's activaterewards.com/watchmen :lol

woodchuck said:
damn it. it looks like you can't do the 7.99 1 month subscription (online at least)

err..nevermind. sweet. you just have to click on them separately. the 1 month sub doesn't show up on that link posted earlier

What do you mean by click them separately? Maybe I'm being stupid but how do you add the watchmen pack to the cart, I can't find it on the site.

Yeah, I clicked that. Its says:

Follow these steps:

1. Select a console or Xbox Live product.
2. Select the movie pack.
3. Click the Add Items to Cart button.

So I select one of the items but the Watchmen pack isn't anywhere on the page to add to the cart as well. It sounds like everyone is saying the cart should have both the item and the pack. Am I wrong about that and all I need is one of the items that have "Free Watchmen Movie Pack: Find Out How" under the price area in the cart? Sorry if I am being stupid about this, but I just can't figure it out.

newsguy

Can anyone tell me if the code for the tickets can be used online in Fandango and how? I printed out my voucher with the code on it, but by the time I get to the theater to redeem it the movie will be sold out. Can I just redeem it on Fandango so I can have the tickets already?

goldenpp72

I figured this out on my own after asking wario, he later did respond. Basically, when you redeem your points you can download a pdf thing they say you need to print out, on the bottom is credit card info, you just go to fandango and send a gift card for fandango bucks or whatever, you can only do 20 dollars out of these though. Pretty annoying process but I have 40 dollars in fandango bucks now.

Top Bottom