• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Threesome? Threesome!!!

I go crazy for you cunt.

Kanjo, not so much.

Guess the reference and win a price!!!!🌟

Hint: Movie/Dinner party/retired=retard

Last edited:
Threesome? Threesome!!!

I go crazy for you cunt.

Kanjo, not so much.

Guess the reference and win a price!!!!🌟

Area 51 Dancing GIF by Richie Brown
I Bring You Love Season 8 GIF by The Simpsons
Dancing Alien Area 51 GIF by Pastelae

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
It says my GAF gold subscription ran out but I don’t think it actually did. I’m just testing here.

Side note, after multiple trips to the DMV, I finally got my license replaced after getting my wallet stolen. So that’s a win.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Wait shit did I miss the GAF orgy? The dmv ruins everything!

Dacvak

Reading The Dark Forest (The Three-Body Trilogy Book 2)

I'm enjoying it a lot but man is this a dense read lol
I’m on my third attempt to read through Dune, and holy shit it’s awful. I mean, it’s a great story and I absolutely love the characters, but Jesus Frank, I don’t need to read 20 pages about the logistics of manufacturing spice mining machines. This book is an ADHD nightmare.

I’m on my third attempt to read through Dune, and holy shit it’s awful. I mean, it’s a great story and I absolutely love the characters, but Jesus Frank, I don’t need to read 20 pages about the logistics of manufacturing spice mining machines. This book is an ADHD nightmare.

Don't read 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea. That has unnecessary amounts of pages dedicated to the description of fishes. Great story and characters but man do those sections bring that book down.

All jokes aside

I read the first Dune Book when I was in highschool. I remember enjoying it but felt it was a bit too long. This was 20 years. I decided to read the rest of the Dune Series. Children Of Dune is short but man is it so much better than the first book. Despite me enjoying the first book, that one I felt had lot of issues

Wait shit did I miss the GAF orgy? The dmv ruins everything!

Always Sunny Dennis GIF

Dacvak

Don't read 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea. That has unnecessary amounts of pages dedicated to the description of fishes. Great story and characters but man do those sections bring that book down.

All jokes aside
See, I’m so illiterate, I didn't even catch the sarcasm 😂

Top Bottom