• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
the shining smile GIF

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
The White House says memory safety bugs are “one of the most pervasive classes of vulnerabilities.” But, coding with memory safe languages “can eliminate most memory safety errors.” That means the White House is urging coders against using languages like C and C++.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I'm still trying to figure out how to do the "hello world" thingy.

Sorry I couldn't be of any help. :(
This is how I’m learning. Started because I want to mess around with the Godot game engine. Its been a lot of fun so far.

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
Replaying The Last of Us 2 on PS5 and I forgot about that silly thing they implemented when you would sometimes kill NPCs out in the open and the others would cry out.
"Oh no, Susan's DEAD!!" "They just killed Chris!"

Lemme pause the game and reflect on my actions & remember what a great person "Susan" was 😆

At least Rainbow 6 Vegas had a funny quip. "Bitch owed me money man!" when you killed a bad guy.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Current state of a Saturday night sitting on my own as everyone's gone to bed. Lazy bastards!

Stupid timezones.... 😔

Replaying The Last of Us 2 on PS5 and I forgot about that silly thing they implemented when you would sometimes kill NPCs out in the open and the others would cry out.
"Oh no, Susan's DEAD!!" "They just killed Chris!"

Lemme pause the game and reflect on my actions & remember what a great person "Susan" was 😆

At least Rainbow 6 Vegas had a funny quip. "Bitch owed me money man!" when you killed a bad guy.

Great post 🤣

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Going to head home soon to an empty house... Last day of smoking. Going to get drunk and try to find the easter eggs I've hidden 7 weeks ago. Wish me luck

Top Bottom