• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
Just started watching Dexter New Blood..

Angry Season 2 GIF by Dexter
Just when you thought you were done with Debra 😆

She got on my nerves a bit but on my 2nd viewing I understood her motivations given that Walt is a massive piece of shit Monster 😁

Agreed there

My issues with most crime shows I watched like Breaking Bad and Dexter which are notable example is that I always found the family members either annoying or just plain boring. I get why they add those types of characters though

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
It’s 6 o’clock. I still have a few more hours of work I gotta do. But I also want to make a cocktail and just tell myself “I’ll work for a bit tomorrow”, but we all know tomorrow never comes.

Boomer Reaction GIF

Valedix

It was fucking crazy rain here in Sydney last Friday night, had over 100-120mm luckily not in a area where it could flood. Hope all Sydney/Aussie GAF stayed home safe.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I just made the best pizza I’ve ever made. I cooked it on my grill at 700 degrees, and it turned out better than any pizza I’ve made in my oven. It was easily in the top 10 pizzas I’ve ever had, which completely blew my mind. I’ve been refining my dough for about a year, but the real trick was to heat my pizza stone on my charcoal grill to get a perfect char on the underside of the pizza.

I’m just so fucking chuffed right now. I genuinely don’t know what I can do to make it better at this point, which is a bottleneck I’m not used to. I’ll probably make two more pies tomorrow since I have the dough, and I can’t wait!

I just made the best pizza I’ve ever made. I cooked it on my grill at 700 degrees, and it turned out better than any pizza I’ve made in my oven. It was easily in the top 10 pizzas I’ve ever had, which completely blew my mind. I’ve been refining my dough for about a year, but the real trick was to heat my pizza stone on my charcoal grill to get a perfect char on the underside of the pizza.

I’m just so fucking chuffed right now. I genuinely don’t know what I can do to make it better at this point, which is a bottleneck I’m not used to. I’ll probably make two more pies tomorrow since I have the dough, and I can’t wait!

Have you ever made pizza with sweet tomatoe sauce? Fantastic stuff

Also can we get pics of the pizza?

Dacvak

Have you ever made pizza with sweet tomatoe sauce? Fantastic stuff

Also can we get pics of the pizza?
I only took a couple pics of one slice, but the underside shows how perfectly it cooked imo. I haven’t tried making pizza with a sweet sauce specifically, but I did make a sauce with some really naturally sweet San Marzano tomatoes last year when they were in season, and that sauce was awesome. I’m gonna be growing my own tomatoes in my garden this year, and I hope they turn out well!

STyLNp5.jpg

ZNa4dF6.jpg

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
I only took a couple pics of one slice, but the underside shows how perfectly it cooked imo. I haven’t tried making pizza with a sweet sauce specifically, but I did make a sauce with some really naturally sweet San Marzano tomatoes last year when they were in season, and that sauce was awesome. I’m gonna be growing my own tomatoes in my garden this year, and I hope they turn out well!

STyLNp5.jpg

ZNa4dF6.jpg
That looks like it just came out of Little Italy! 😃

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

STyLNp5.jpg

ZNa4dF6.jpg
My man sprung for the deluxe paper plate. He feastin' all right.

Replaying Red Dead 2 again. Six years on, and still no other game touches the hand-crafted but natural beauty of it.

I think it's one of mankind's greatest artistic achievements, and GTA VI is rumored to have 4x its budget. I can't wait.
Red Dead Redemption Goodbye GIF by Rockstar Games

Top Bottom