• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

There's a prostate exam joke here somewhere.

Bad Day That Hurt GIF by Tim Poulton

Dr.Morris79

Check this shit. They've finally put Krissh on YouTube with SUBS! You heard me right, the best Indian film you've never seen

This film is the bomb.

Happy Friday.

That was a good watch.

I was immediately reminded when I used to sneak out of adult parties to watch Carson or SNL with Chevy Chase on a big ass furniture TV.

Glad to see David Dastmalchian getting a lead role, he's growing on me.

I'm a huge fan of David Dastmalchian. Every role he takes has been unique. Hell I remember him showing up in The Dark Knight.

As for Horror it's hard for me to find a good horror movie

I'm waiting on these Horror films to come to Streaming

The First Omen
Abigail

I'll be waiting on these movies to come to Streaming too

Nosferatu
Longlegs
Alien Romulus
Trap
Smile 2
The Watchers
Maxxxine
Dust Bunny
Shelby Oaks

Off the top of my head

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
A jokey shitpost design I made for DF a couple years ago finally got turned into real merch. I’m a big DF fan, so this is pretty neat. (They paid me for the design too, even though I offered to give it to them for free.)

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
A jokey shitpost design I made for DF a couple years ago finally got turned into real merch. I’m a big DF fan, so this is pretty neat. (They paid me for the design too, even though I offered to give it to them for free.)

First ribs and now this?

I'm happy for you brother!

Looks great 🌟👊🏽🌟

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

Very cool! Congrats!

Top Bottom