• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Oh shit wait we’re LIVE?

Sorry, I’m streets behind.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
This is perfect. My GAF gold was just about to run out.

Serious The Four GIF by Diddy

Stares unbreakingly at John Marston John Marston

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
True story, just happend.

Was playing some The Smile and she's like it's beautiful but making me kinda down.

Fair enough. So I looked through there whole discography and....

Well.

Season 5 Idk GIF by Paramount+

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Send all predators to a remote island and let them fend for themselves.

The only thing society has to pay for is a one-way trip.

Yeah. "Certain behaviour" if inherent to their character or became a part of peer pressure when in certain company, let alone their career that would hypothetically change for the worse isn't that easy to instantly recognizable before it's to late, wouldn't you agree.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Yeah. "Certain behaviour" if inherent to their character or became a part of peer pressure when in certain company, let alone their career that would hypothetically change for the worse isn't that easy to instantly recognizable before it's to late, wouldn't you agree.
I can't read through this wall of babble.
All I'm saying that if convicted, off to the island you go.

About 2/3 would probably be from Resetera.

Top Bottom