• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FS: Analogue Pocket and 32GB SD Card $260 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puscifer

Analogue Pocket

There's a full imgur album, has several openFPGA cores already on it. Simply migrating to a Steam Deck and I love this but honestly it's best to have a single unit, at least in my case.

GAF exclusive, feel like this is the one forum people will *get it*

Asking $260 shipped CONUS

Last edited:

Puscifer

Fuck man don't do this to me, so tempted :messenger_tears_of_joy:
breaking bad GIF

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Puscifer

My physical Gameboy / Gameboy Color / Gameboy Advance library is ready...
Enjoy brother! Revise that retro thread. I'm so happy you'll get to enjoy it in full, I'm waiting for my deck OLED to come this week so looks like were both playing the waiting game!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Always wondered if GBA cases actually look like that? I currently dont have any gba carts but my childhood mandela effect seems to be convinced they were all cardboard?
Yeah, the original cases were cardboard - for me, most of these original boxes got lost or too damaged. The early-style DS cases (before the "eco ones" that had less plastic) had a GBA cartridge slot, so I bought up a bunch of them then printed out my own labels.

H3w6VBI.png

Did the same for Gameboy, Gameboy Color, and Virtual Boy games, though the internals of the cases needed a bit of modification.

SRHaRk3.png

leMo4MT.png

Still looks pretty good considering it's the original cartridge that came with my Gameboy that I bought in '89.

Enjoy brother! Revise that retro thread.
Damn, maybe I should!

Sleepwalker

Yeah, the original cases were cardboard - for me, most of these original boxes got lost or too damaged. The early-style DS cases (before the "eco ones" that had less plastic) had a GBA cartridge slot, so I bought up a bunch of them then printed out my own labels.

H3w6VBI.png

Did the same for Gameboy, Gameboy Color, and Virtual Boy games, though the internals of the cases needed a bit of modification.

SRHaRk3.png

leMo4MT.png

Still looks pretty good considering it's the original cartridge that came with my Gameboy that I bought in '89.

Damn, maybe I should!

That's awesome!

Yeah I was wondering because I'm looking into starting a GB/GBA small collection and ive seen the DS cases on marketplace and was like "wtf" haha

BlackTron

I'm the opposite. I have a ton of old GB/GBC/GBA game boxes, many in such good condition they have the shrink wrap on them, but most of the games are missing because they were stolen years ago. Don't feel great about full perfect Castlevania and Pokemon set with no games or the Mario Land II with receipt still in the box from Toys R Us...with no cart. I don't want to sell the boxes since they are so old, but it's not really fun looking at them either because I get frustrated. Maybe time to start thinking about selling :messenger_neutral:

5MEjVG3.jpg

Sleepwalker

I'm the opposite. I have a ton of old GB/GBC/GBA game boxes, many in such good condition they have the shrink wrap on them, but most of the games are missing because they were stolen years ago. Don't feel great about full perfect Castlevania and Pokemon set with no games or the Mario Land II with receipt still in the box from Toys R Us...with no cart. I don't want to sell the boxes since they are so old, but it's not really fun looking at them either because I get frustrated. Maybe time to start thinking about selling :messenger_neutral:

5MEjVG3.jpg

Those empty boxes hurt my soul.

Maybe try getting carts back overtime? Loose are a bit cheaper at least I guess. The pokemon ones might be really expensive tho.

BlackTron

Those empty boxes hurt my soul.

Maybe try getting carts back overtime? Loose are a bit cheaper at least I guess. The pokemon ones might be really expensive tho.

Thanks for the empathy. They aren't *all* empty -only the games that were all together in 1 drawer at that moment got taken. Pokemon TCG was actually being stored in its box, so I still have it. But yeah it's like 98% devastated, including DS games and all the systems I had back then. I DID start backfilling some really old GB games I had as a kid just because they are cheap and why not, but those are so old I didn't even have the boxes to begin with...only one that applies to pictured is Mario Land 1. But I'd rather either sell a complete Aria of Sorrow for $300 or simply not pay that to be able to have my own copy, especially with emulation and re-releases. The vibe is ruined. I have one of those Android Anbernic's, and an old SP for the ten or so carts I have today 🤷‍♂️

Digging out this old stuff got me off my butt for the "show me yours" thread though and I'm getting a post ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom