• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full screen should be full screen. Gmail rant.

Full screen should be full screen

• Agree

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Do not agree

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Today I used laptop to type email after sometimes in gmail ( I use other email services). When you click on full screen in email when composing it only fills like less than half of screen. WHY?

I hated that is apple software but why here? What is the benefit?

I hate left open close and maximize button in apple so but that is different topic.

Thanks..

Dural

Gmail also doesn't load the desktop page on my Galaxy S7+ tablet, it's like they're trying to force me to use the app. A lot of companies seem to do this and it pisses me off.

Today I used laptop to type email after sometimes in gmail ( I use other email services). When you click on full screen in email when composing it only fills like less than half of screen. WHY?

I hated that is apple software but why here? What is the benefit?

I hate left open close and maximize button in apple so but that is different topic.

Thanks..
I fucking hate the way Mac OS handles Close/Maximize/Minimize compared to how Windows does it and I have no idea who at Apple thinks their way is the better one. It's shit.

I fucking hate the way Mac OS handles Close/Maximize/Minimize compared to how Windows does it and I have no idea who at Apple thinks their way is the better one. It's shit.
And no option to change it. I am sure adaption rate for macos will go so up if they allow same mouse usage, open close and max same, and min max.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
It's mainly the stupid animation which makes it shit.

Top Bottom