• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
CHEEZMO™;33853166 said:
1324391295.jailbird_dancing.png

So this is sort of adorable...

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
Makes me wonder how furries with huge tails wear their pants.

Either the tail pokes out above the belt line, they have some kind of tail-hole in the pants at the appropriate height, or they apparently just forgo pants altogether.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Oh I think furs with small tails can handle holes, it's the otters, scalies, and such who are different :p

FoxSpirit

Merry Christmas everyone! Love all the Christmas themed pics Coltraine!

What was your tag?
The longest tag on GAF, I think. And unique ;-)
Completely misunderstood when other kids told him Jessica Rabbit was hot, but wanked all the same.
Thanks to Regulus Terra for tag quoting me once so I have the exact wording archived :p

In the past, I raged about it. Then I embraced it. And now, it's gone :-(

Uchip

Banned
CHEEZMO™;33863961 said:
Yes and it's terrible but the people have chosen.

how did people choose? ill join you so that you arent the only one

@Hitokage
fluffkevlar is one of my favourites
the amount of safe for google pics are like 1:100 though

Boss Doggie

I actually want to post full image of my avatar until I noticed his undies being a bit too... well...

akira28

I wanted to make him say it, because yes...we all know. Unfortunately, there's no secret to what Doggie Kruger is packing for lunch.

(I would like to know what Ms. Million is cooking however.)

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
Naw, I think I'm more from the Looney Tunes side. With a little bit of video game mascot to spice it up. Never much cared for Thundercats.

Boss Doggie

CHEEZMO™;33868043 said:

Those are typical pants curves that appear regardless whether you have a boner or not. :p

So is furry gaf rejoicing about thundercats being back? Just made the comment to my roommate it spawned a whole generation of furries.

I don't really consider them furry to me and never really liked them anyway.

So is furry gaf rejoicing about thundercats being back? Just made the comment to my roommate it spawned a whole generation of furries.

Being a child of the 80s, it's ironic then that I think Thundercats had zero impact on me in that way. I did watch it and enjoy it, but it never really triggered "furry" in my head. If I had to place blame somewhere, it would probably Dinosaucers that broke my 'make a human kit'.

I've no doubt that Thunderkatzen DID spawn some furries, but I think Loony Toons, Disney (Robin Hood, etc) and such had way more impact. And like, y'know, the billions of children's books with "funny animals".

The new series, is okay... it's floundering around a lot with dumb filler plots and some episodes have some laughably bad animation compared to the excellent pilot. I'll give it another season to see if it picks up.

Boss Doggie

Yay I brought back buff dragons imported from Japan. I guess it's due to year of the (water) dragon. Oh and the tag dragonman/ryujin has some nice stuff. I doubt you have pixiv accounts so you guys won't see any naughty stuff.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I enjoy bara fur as much as the next bara fur fan but that's a little much, Ookami.

Only hito can save us now.

Boss Doggie

Hey now, I thought furrygaf needs introduction on Shiron the Wind Dragon after all :p

Besides, this is the only time I saw him drawn with abs. Usually it's "I'm bulging with pecs and arm muscles but I have a dragon belly!"

Haly

I am more concerned about the third pic.

It looks like they're ready to rape me with their nonexistent genitalia.

Haly

When I'm with my bros, we don't make synchronized "I'm going to sex you up" eyes at others people.

Maybe I need better bros.

(You can get a name change if you ask a mod politely.)

Haly

Yep, and to turn off that pesky R-18 filter, just go to "Settings" in the top right hand corner (have your browser translate the page) and tick these options:
Pixiv said:
Are you at least 18 years old?
Show works restricted by age (R-18)
Show Grosteque Works (R-18G)

Top Bottom