• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

AXavierB

Neo Member
I dunno, let's ask Kouya.

83n2pynyrou7m.png

Ahh, Kouya. Mai hazubando. :D

Need to continue my Tatsuki playthrough.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Kouya's done? How come I haven't heard anything about the ending and such? Only know is that he has a band but nothing else!

Boss Doggie

Yeah, he's done. He was the first run I finished. :B

So what's it like, he let player character sex him or something? It feels a bit out of character for him :x

When I say I do advertising, it's for pokegaf in poke-related threads, not for here lol

Ahhh, I thought when you said that, I was thinking of you seeing pokeyman art and saying "hey we have furrygaf post it there instead!"

AXavierB

Neo Member
So what's it like, he let player character sex him or something? It feels a bit out of character for him :x

There are a couple sex scenes but they only happen after a relationship has been established. His route is predominantly about character development.

Unfortunately, not really :(

I've heard of Tail Tale, but I dunno about that one...

In terms of VNs in general, currently I've been playing Katawa Shoujo, which has been just great. Shizune <3

Uchip

Banned
My watched artists list is quite long, despite only liking one or two drawings by each
Kind of fun to check once a week and see if anyone did anything great

True, it does take some time before you can get something that isn't either "eh", or like 20 sketches done quickly. But then again, it can be interesting to look at some of the less developed ones, to see how certain techniques were used.

Uchip

Banned
well, theres that, then theres the fact that theres no gender filter

so I end up getting notifications of explicit gay drawings and later realizing that the picture I liked was a one off commission and they SPECIALIZE in that genre...

then you start worrying if all of those pics you liked had hidden penises! (which is entirely possible/probable in this community)

A Surprise Under Every Skirt&#8482;

Best you can do is like what you like, and don't fuss details too much lol.

I've had times where I like a single picture, and the rest of the artist's gallery is just whoa, not for me.

Mm, I do often end up going "I find this interesting" and just save/favorite, regardless. Only thing I care about most of the time is whether the artist is good or not, keeping subject matter in mind.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Mm, I do often end up going "I find this interesting" and just save/favorite, regardless. Only thing I care about most of the time is whether the artist is good or not, keeping subject matter in mind.
Well, if it works as more of a scene than character art, then sure.

Well, if it works as more of a scene than character art, then sure.
Oh, well most of the time it works for me, because even if a pic had one of my favorite things, I still wouldn't like it if it wasn't done well.

It's sort of rough sometimes, since I usually go by the "find someone interesting, look through their favorites", since I end up glossing over tons and tons of things in straightforward keyword searches. And as a result of this, I end up having a lot of the same thing (which works for me in some respects, but isn't the end-all I prefer). Aside from that, there's "see picture in random place, save" method, which is worse (I should really try image searching some of these...).

The variety in the thread has helped me out somewhat, looking at new styles/situations/etc. But having a good nose for art (heh) takes time to develop, I suppose.

edit: Hmm, it seems this went off into a more general tangent somehow.

Boss Doggie

Hmm speaking of boys.

I wonder in Morenatsu if the lion kid and the black cat dude and the wolf boy are kids/shota level or are just "young looking teenagers".

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Furries evolved to be able to make their fur turn pink when in certain moods to help communication and bonding.

Well known fact.

Haly

His eyebrows are on his hair your argument is invalid.

Dogs don't even have eyebrows.

Boss Doggie

I dont know what that is but i want to punch it

To be fair I never liked any of the Morenatsu cast unless it's fanart, and that's usually among the tiger, the husky and the dragon.

But don't hate on Shun. He's like, a gamer.

Speaking of which what would be NeoGAF's fursona? I mean, MLP got Belle Eve.

Narag

To be fair I never liked any of the Morenatsu cast unless it's fanart, and that's usually among the tiger, the husky and the dragon.

But don't hate on Shun. He's like, a gamer.

Speaking of which what would be NeoGAF's fursona? I mean, MLP got Belle Eve.

Anthro Belle Eve.

Haly

A kawaii desu nekomimi with two sets of ears who turns into a sweaty blushing bara canine when doused with hot water and turns back when doused with cold water.

Top Bottom