• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry Infestation In Middle School

Nyc Culture GIF by PBS Digital Studios

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
I like to think of myself as a pretty open minded liberal type of guy but I draw the line at these fuckcunts, there is nothing redeeming about them whatsoever, pure fucking freaks and looneys and should be kept as far from schools as possible, hell I'd give them a bigger perimeter than pedos ffs

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
In high school I was a fox-bear (Anthropomorphic Humanoid) named 'Swagget' or at least I believed I was at the time....
I was provided a litterbox I skipped class and did furry type shit with my crew (fur la famlia) Making furry costumes, drawing furries, talking to other people within that community, that kinda shit. We didn't fight nor bite our fellow classmates because we understood
they were future furrries (Furry World Order FWO) and we didn't want to scare them off before they blossomed into our new fur friends! This new generation are feral furries (Non-anthro) and its the schools fault for not respecting and understanding the difference. They need to be loved, trained as pets and NOT demonstrated against. I hate to say this but those kids sounds like figets (fur-bigots) and thats not very cash money of them at all. The future is fur-male!

Kenpachii

Easy ban will do the trick. Also put child services on the kids parents and report the kids that touch other kids for sexual harassment towards the police.

That will cure there illness fast enough.

Also about the buttplug, easy solved kick them in the ass and watch miracles happen haha.

Last edited:

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
In high school I was a fox-bear (Anthropomorphic Humanoid) named 'Swagget' or at least I believed I was at the time....
I was provided a litterbox I skipped class and did furry type shit with my crew (fur la famlia) Making furry costumes, drawing furries, talking to other people within that community, that kinda shit. We didn't fight nor bite our fellow classmates because we understood
they were future furrries (Furry World Order FWO) and we didn't want to scare them off before they blossomed into our new fur friends! This new generation are feral furries (Non-anthro) and its the schools fault for not respecting and understanding the difference. They need to be loved, trained as pets and NOT demonstrated against. I hate to say this but those kids sounds like figets (fur-bigots) and thats not very cash money of them at all. The future is fur-male!
Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
These things didn't exist when I was a kid. I'm not even that old. WTF happened in the last decade? Why did we allow this? Who's to blame? Can we hunt them down?

This almost sounds like an organized criminal syndicate.

YCoCg

So...a Cons location usualy has very little to do with whether or not it represents the center of popularity for the niche.
You can try and pin this on coastal states all you want but sadly, I'm afraid furries are in your area and have been for a long time, especially Texas if we have any Tex residents here.

Liljagare

It's the greasers/punks/goths of our era.

All those were actually cool groups though, imho.. :p

Last edited:

Quasicat

I’ve worked in our middle school for 20 years and this is not real for us and the surrounding districts. The most we have had are headbands that the girls wear that have cat ears on top and even that stopped a few years ago.

What I will say that has happened over the past five years or so is the complete ignorance of the dress code by students and administration. It’s like walking into a local Walmart now…halter tops, ripped jeans, pajama pants, extremely low cut tops, etc. Staff would send them to the office and they would come right back, so most of us have given up on enforcing it.

The same thing happened with the litter box stories. It went around Facebook that we had a group of students using a litter box in the staff restroom, complete with fake photos. It wasn’t true, but people still mention it as fact.
I think some people are just bored and like to stir this crap up.

Lunarorbit

I'm 41. The time frame works. I would have been well into my twenties when these degenerates started massing.
I got invited to a furry party 25 years ago at college. I didn't know what a furry was so they had to explain it to me. Never went but it sounded hilarious back then.

It was more people fucking in suits back then.

Chuck Berry

Gold Member

Vine Wtf GIF

Mistake

I got invited to a furry party 25 years ago at college. I didn't know what a furry was so they had to explain it to me. Never went but it sounded hilarious back then.

It was more people fucking in suits back then.
Yeah, it wasn't my little pony that started it, but certainly didn't help. I blame deviantart for popularizing the concept more

Lunarorbit

I’ve worked in our middle school for 20 years and this is not real for us and the surrounding districts. The most we have had are headbands that the girls wear that have cat ears on top and even that stopped a few years ago.

What I will say that has happened over the past five years or so is the complete ignorance of the dress code by students and administration. It’s like walking into a local Walmart now…halter tops, ripped jeans, pajama pants, extremely low cut tops, etc. Staff would send them to the office and they would come right back, so most of us have given up on enforcing it.

The same thing happened with the litter box stories. It went around Facebook that we had a group of students using a litter box in the staff restroom, complete with fake photos. It wasn’t true, but people still mention it as fact.
I worked at an elementary school 2 years ago and what the 5th grade girls wore is an embarrassment to the school and crazy their mothers let them wear it out.

I say mothers cause one of the only male teachers had discussions during parent teacher meetings about how inappropriate it was for 11 year old girls to wear cut off shorts,belly shirts, and excessive amounts of make up to school. The mothers just rallied and basically accused him of slut shaming.

So fucked up.

Mistake

I worked at an elementary school 2 years ago and what the 5th grade girls wore is an embarrassment to the school and crazy their mothers let them wear it out.

I say mothers cause one of the only male teachers had discussions during parent teacher meetings about how inappropriate it was for 11 year old girls to wear cut off shorts,belly shirts, and excessive amounts of make up to school. The mothers just rallied and basically accused him of slut shaming.

So fucked up.
Wait, basically, or they did? Is there some kind of local newspaper that would have this story in it? There's been a long time push to not hire men in schools over fears of abuse. Pretty ironic that it's circled around to "slut shaming" now that it's mostly women. Anyone who uses that term is completely ignorant to the consequences of sex. I guess they'll find out when their 12 year old is pregnant
Is there any other way for western people to wake up and check their priorities?
Consequences. It will happen one way or another. Those who can't look ahead will be left behind

Last edited:

Lunarorbit

Wait, basically, or they did? Is there some kind of local newspaper that would have this story in it? There's been a long time push to not hire men in schools over fears of abuse. Pretty ironic that it's circled around to "slut shaming" now that it's mostly women. Anyone who uses that term is completely ignorant to the consequences of sex. I guess they'll find out when their 12 year old is pregnant

Consequences. It will happen one way or another. Those who can't look ahead will be left behind
They told him it was none of his business what the girls wore. He said it's his classroom and that it's against the dress code. The school had him, the gym teacher,a part time music teacher, and a TA that were men.

Everyone else was a women. The principal didn't support the teacher at all so the parents felt emboldened to say he was calling their daughters sluts.

The girls.... how do I put this? They didn't not look like sluts. Going out as a parent and sexualising your elementary school daughter is super fucked. The mothers think they are helping their daughters stand up for themselves but instead they are filling their heads with unrealistic beauty standards when they are children.

It's brain rot to the extreme. Lots of school administrators and counselors are cowards. So scared of litigation that they completely throw their staff under the bus. There is no critical thinking or saying no.

Mistake

They told him it was none of his business what the girls wore. He said it's his classroom and that it's against the dress code. The school had him, the gym teacher,a part time music teacher, and a TA that were men.

Everyone else was a women. The principal didn't support the teacher at all so the parents felt emboldened to say he was calling their daughters sluts.

The girls.... how do I put this? They didn't not look like sluts. Going out as a parent and sexualising your elementary school daughter is super fucked. The mothers think they are helping their daughters stand up for themselves but instead they are filling their heads with unrealistic beauty standards when they are children.

It's brain rot to the extreme. Lots of school administrators and counselors are cowards. So scared of litigation that they completely throw their staff under the bus. There is no critical thinking or saying no.
Ah, I have a different interpretation of slut shaming. The idea behind that phrase is that men get a pass for sleeping around and women don't, so calling them out on it is "slut shaming." It sounded like those moms were trying to pimp their kids. They still kind of are I guess.

Dressing properly is not only about expression, in some cases it's also about respect. Whether it's the respect you have for yourself, or those you engage with. No school should be looking like a pedos nightclub

Easy ban will do the trick. Also put child services on the kids parents and report the kids that touch other kids for sexual harassment towards the police.

That will cure there illness fast enough.

Also about the buttplug, easy solved kick them in the ass and watch miracles happen haha.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future

That is what this story is about. Some kids wore animal ear head bands to school.

Top Bottom