• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[G/A/F] Man arrested for attempting to BBQ pedophiles at motel

Helios

A Florida man is charged with attempted premeditated murder for trying to set child molesters on fire at a motel, cops said.

Following his arrest on March 7, Jorge Porto-Sierra, 50, allegedly told police he wanted to “barbecue all the child molesters and kill them,” WESH TV reported. Two of his alleged victims are convicted sex offenders, the station confirmed.

Porto-Sierra stormed a room at the Friendly Village Inn in Kissimmee, screaming, “I’m going to kill you, child molester,” witnesses told authorities.

He poured gasoline outside a motel room and broke a window so that he could pour gasoline inside the room, witnesses said. Another couple claims he also smashed into their car and poured gasoline all over it. He reportedly carried a lit cigarette with him while making the threats.

When grilled on why he didn’t torch the room, Porto-Sierra told police they “got here too soon.”

He is being held without bond at Osceola County Jail.

brap

Banned
Who the f*ck barbecues with gasoline
Shut the HELL up

I66jYAF.jpg

i have no idea either

H4ze

Mad lad for sure. But it's still a crime to light people up, even if they are pedo scum, unfortunately. He should have done it without making so much noise

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Shit this is a situation where they should have looked the other way
Exactly. There is no way a guy like this would make a mistake and torch the wrong people, he'll only be burning pediatricians.
yes people like this are dumb enough to confuse the two https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/aug/30/childprotection.society
And I'm sure he was being careful to not pour too much gasoline and burn a bunch of innocent people to death. Zero chance that these convicted sex offenders weren't put on the register for taking a piss in an alley, or sexting while a teenager, or falsely convicted. We should be allowing crazy people to go around burning people to death on a poorly verified hunch - that's proper justice.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Of course, it's murder, but anyone who harms children and causes life long trauma can fuck right off.
And i agree. Fuck those pieces of shit. But at the same time I don't think private citizens should start going Judge Dredd on people they don't like. And they sure as shit shouldn't be burning people alive.

Leave it to the courts to dish out death and justice.

Last edited:

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
And i agree. Fuck those pieces of shit. But at the same time I don't think private citizens should start going Judge Dredd on people they don't like. And they sure as shit shouldn't be burning people alive.

Leave it to the courts to dish out death and justice.
Courts should never dish out death though. There is always room for human error. Giving a death sentence eliminates that.

What commie fuck would rat on this guy?
Commie fucks with commie forged fake Fire insurance documents. They didn't want to be found out and be caught commieting insurance fraud.

Edit: Their bleeding hearts bled so much that they grew cold and dead inside from all that bleedin.

Last edited:

TUROK

So he tried to set a motel on fire.

...This guy ain't exactly Batman.

Last edited:
Top Bottom