• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GA Tourney #5

hgplayer1

Ill sign up when I get home. got knocked outta the Madden tourney pretty badly so I feel like a wounded duck but I will be defending my title! :D

Ramirez

Azteca,when do you wanna play?I can play tonight around 11 or so EST...

My gamertag is DaAnswer3 if you wanna go ahead and add me.

Yea, I just checked the XBL thread. OK. Guileless, whenever you're ready, I'm gonna send your Saints marching home as losers. :D

hgplayer1

I was up 20-0 in the first half and Mal comes back to win it late. go look at the play by play for this one. absolutely crazy. I made a lot of stupid mistakes in this one after the first half. should have run the ball more. Drew Henson went ice cold in the 2nd half and my offense died when I needed to sustain some drives. Mal became possesed or something and I couldnt do anything to stop it.

great game Mal!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
^^^^^ yeah that was a crazy ass turn of events there... like I said, I thought it was going to be 80- 0 you guys were clicking on all cylinders.... and at the end I thought you would have it with that last drive, especially after that defensive holding penalty, it was just a great GAME... crazy indeed

hgplayer1

oh man so many key plays.

you converting a 4th and inches late in the 2nd and going on to score a TD on that drive.

the INT return for a TD early in the 3rd really got you going though i wasnt too worried at that point.

the penalty I got on that FG in the 4th that would have tied the game for you. you went on to score a TD. that 4 pts was the difference

I ran two plays after that series to score a TD and retake the lead. did I score too quick?

on my final drive I had that big pass play to get it started and give me a chance but then I went cold again and the only thing that gave me a chance was that holding penalty called on your DB on 4th and 10.........BUT it was only like a 5 yard penalty AND the pass I threw on that play hit my TE like at the 15-10 yard line and he flat out dropped it! then for some reason I thought I only needed a FG and wasted that next to last play of the game with a run up the middle.

Cloudy

Banned
I hate going up big on folks early for this very reason. I can take a loss but a "choke" loss is just....well....kinda hard to swallow :lol

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
hgplayer1 said:
oh man so many key plays.

you converting a 4th and inches late in the 2nd and going on to score a TD on that drive.

the INT return for a TD early in the 3rd really got you going though i wasnt too worried at that point.

the penalty I got on that FG in the 4th that would have tied the game for you. you went on to score a TD. that 4 pts was the difference

I ran two plays after that series to score a TD and retake the lead. did I score too quick?

on my final drive I had that big pass play to get it started and give me a chance but then I went cold again and the only thing that gave me a chance was that holding penalty called on your DB on 4th and 10.........BUT it was only like a 5 yard penalty AND the pass I threw on that play hit my TE like at the 15-10 yard line and he flat out dropped it! then for some reason I thought I only needed a FG and wasted that next to last play of the game with a run up the middle.

that basically summed it up... yea it was a gutsy ass 4th and inches, because my running game was so ASS... yea when the ball hit your TE in the head on that play I was like WOW... then the flag came up and I was like SHIT... but yea , i vaguely remember you leting a little clock go and thinking that you may have thought u only needed a field goal... still a crazy game

Ramirez

Arg,sorry Azteca,tomorrow would be better...hung around too late after the foozball game and Im tired,wouldn't be into the game -_-

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
DJ, I can't play until Sunday night. Just let me know what time is good for you.

(Usually at this point I would make a clever riptose about the Saints marching all over your sorry team to the end zone, but I have gotten my ass kicked recently so I'll just be quiet about that. :) )

Guileless said:
DJ, I can't play until Sunday night. Just let me know what time is good for you.

(Usually at this point I would make a clever riptose about the Saints marching all over your sorry team to the end zone, but I have gotten my ass kicked recently so I'll just be quiet about that. :) )

Sunday night is fine, let's tentatively say 8PM and if anything changes for either of us, post here. Have a good weekend.

Ramirez

GG,Azteca...I was growing tired of seeing Hines Ward and Randle El let the ball hit off their elbows instead of catching it,gotta love this game sometimes.

Top Bottom