• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
Dat twist though. First time in a while where I sat up in disbelief with the
dahell2.png
watching TV in a couple years prolly

truuu

filler

Banned
He also just did a collabo with Fat Joe for the K Slay tape.

Could be a change of heart after realizing no one gives a shit about him anymore. Even Eminem doesn't put him on his albums anymore.

How far the mighty have fallen.

Game won?

PS. nba thread locked during all star weekend, fuck the police!

EDIT: crisis averted

EDIT 2: fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 8[

Esch

Banned
I know theres some weed heads in here, kinda curious about Canadian/Us prices and how much better they are.

I just got 3.5 grams of some pretty good shit for €50 which works out at about 70 US.
Standard price for good/dank is 60 USD/3.5g in my experience, but that can also get as low as 40 and as high as 70.

7-8 years ago during the Deeper Than Rap/50 v Ross era I would have never guessed Ross would come out on top.

50's fall from grace...wow. I can't remember the last time someone didn't "fall off" as much as he simply became fucking extinct. I wonder how many trap songs 50 recorded and deleted because they sounded like shit.

effzee

Fif definitely cares more about attention and publicity for his upcoming album then holding grudges over these "beefs"

True but if 50 was as relevant as he once was, he would never stoop this low to get publicity. He would be out creating more fake beefs if anything.

Now he knows he needs these moments to even get discussed.

Hope he can make a good album. I do like the song he did with Fat Joe. Funk Flex always has a cool intro to it on hot97 by playing In Da Club, Lean Back, and then the anticlimactic collabo.

7-8 years ago during the Deeper Than Rap/50 v Ross era I would have never guessed Ross would come out on top.

50's fall from grace...wow. I can't remember the last time someone didn't "fall off" as much as he simply became fucking extinct. I wonder how many trap songs 50 recorded and deleted because they sounded like shit.

All rappers become less hungry and motivated with success, but I have never seen someone care so little about their own craft and putting in effort as 50. When he was on top it was all off the mixtape circuit/hype and the production by Dre. From the 2nd album on basically you could tell the energy was gone. Pretty sure he pissed Dre off too with the stupid ass Game beef.

I bet he thought he could half ass it and continue to be the #1 mainstream rapper. Kept trying to go at Jay Z too. I would loved to have seen his face when he lost out to Kanye in 06 on the first week sales challenge.

He also just did a collabo with Fat Joe for the K Slay tape.

Could be a change of heart after realizing no one gives a shit about him anymore. Even Eminem doesn't put him on his albums anymore.

How far the mighty have fallen.

Fif definitely cares more about attention and publicity for his upcoming album then holding grudges over these "beefs"

True. But unlike other beefs, I always thought this was on par with DMX/Ja Rule.

But like you said, Fif is basically a nobody at the moment and he needs all the attention he can get.

But I just have a hard time seeing anyone that had beef with Ross actually make up. The dude is a joke, a lie, and knowing he's been called out on it by Fif (and Jeezy who also made up with him) I just don't see how they can switch up their words so easily. I mean you call out a rapper for being fake, and have the facts to prove it, release diss tracks back and forth and then it's "oh hey we're cool".

But then again, attention, publicity and $$$ can make anyone do anything.

Also: that picture shows its a DJ Khaled, Rick Ross, 50 Cent video. After Fif threatening Khaled's mother they're working together. Man.

I bet he thought he could half ass it and continue to be the #1 mainstream rapper. Kept trying to go at Jay Z too. I would loved to have seen his face when he lost out to Kanye in 06 on the first week sales challenge.
Oh man, I remember that. Fif had no chance, everyone knew it except for him.

Up next: G-Unit Reunion with Young Buck and Game back in.

Speaking of beefs, I would have to say my favorite was the Eminem vs Ja Rule. Pretty much anytime Eminem gets involved you know its gonna be interesting.

Eminem - Go To Sleep Ft. Obie Trice And DMX

Eminem - Hail Mary Ft. 50 Cent and Busta Rhymes

Eminem - Hailey's Revenge Ft D12 and Obie Trice

I've always loved angry Em. One of my favorite tracks of his was on his worst album. The whole album was bad but that closing track was PERFECT.
Eminem - Underground

think 50 gave the chain back?
Hahahahahahaha

effzee

True. But unlike other beefs, I always thought this was on par with DMX/Ja Rule.

But like you said, Fif is basically a nobody at the moment and he needs all the attention he can get.

But I just have a hard time seeing anyone that had beef with Ross actually make up. The dude is a joke, a lie, and knowing he's been called out on it by Fif (and Jeezy who also made up with him) I just don't see how they can switch up their words so easily. I mean you call out a rapper for being fake, and have the facts to prove it, release diss tracks back and forth and then it's "oh hey we're cool".

But then again, attention, publicity and $$$ can make anyone do anything.

Also: that picture shows its a DJ Khaled, Rick Ross, 50 Cent video. After Fif threatening Khaled's mother they're working together. Man.

Oh man, I remember that. Fif had no chance, everyone knew it except for him.

Up next: G-Unit Reunion with Young Buck and Game back in.

You have to remember none of these beefs were real. 50 took shots at people as a gimmick. He had no real beef with Jadakiss, Ross, Game, Fat Joe, Nas, Jay Z, and whoever else I am forgetting at the moment. His only real beef was with Ja Rule. And I bet he they would collaborate as well if they could profit off of it.

50 has no issues making up with Ross only because everything he called Ross out for he himself has done. Remember when he flew out some baby mama of Ross to air out his dirt or something? You really think 50 cared about her or the child? It was some WWE type of shit. 50 himself has tons of drama with his son and his baby mama.

You have to remember none of these beefs were real. 50 took shots at people as a gimmick. He had no real beef with Jadakiss, Ross, Game, Fat Joe, Nas, Jay Z, and whoever else I am forgetting at the moment. His only real beef was with Ja Rule. And I bet he they would collaborate as well if they could profit off of it.

50 has no issues making up with Ross only because everything he called Ross out for he himself has done. Remember when he flew out some baby mama of Ross to air out his dirt or something? You really think 50 cared about her or the child? It was some WWE type of shit. 50 himself has tons of drama with his son and his baby mama.

I would consider the Game beef legit. Dude was hating that this new rapper on his crew was gonna take all the attention from him.

Are you talking about this vid? And he took her shopping such a gentleman! But yeah Piggy Bank was a horrible idea. That was definitely a gimmick beef on his part because he came out of nowhere with it. And he took many L's because of their diss tracks back to him.

Detox

50 shouldn't have let the Game beef happen. Only person at the label that was really looking out for him was Em. He said his relationship with Dre was just business, as long as he was selling they were cool. The beef split the team at Aftermath when they were set up for a godlike run. Yeah they had a good streak but it burned out way too fast and neither 50 or Game had anything to fall back on.

effzee

50 shouldn't have let the Game beef happen. Only person at the label that was really looking out for him was Em. He said his relationship with Dre was just business, as long as he was selling they were cool. The beef split the team at Aftermath when they were set up for a godlike run. Yeah they had a good streak but it burned out way too fast and neither 50 or Game had anything to fall back on.

Yup. Dre and Em basically had to choose sides and you could tell from how Dre barely supported any further 50 projects that he wasn't happy with it at all. They chose to ride with 50 but both 50 and Game faded from the limelight.

I would consider the Game beef legit. Dude was hating that this new rapper on his crew was gonna take all the attention from him.

Are you talking about this vid? And he took her shopping such a gentleman! But yeah Piggy Bank was a horrible idea. That was definitely a gimmick beef on his part because he came out of nowhere with it. And he took many L's because of their diss tracks back to him.

It was only legit in that he got jealous of his success. His beef with Ja was legit as in it went back way before they were famous and was a personal thing.

That's why he made sure Lloyd Banks and Buck never really got the shot they deserved. Kept them under him so he always came out on top. Game's album was being called a classic. It had Dre all over it. 50 got jealous. Started claiming it was only good because he wrote the hooks and some of the verses. 50 is a dumbass. He should have kept his mouth shut. Game was more than happy to always scream G-G-G-G-Unit and be a team player.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
As time goes on, I kinda feel Game and 50 split was benefiicial for both of them. Game followed up with Doctor's Advocate and pretty much proved he could do it again without help from Dre and 50, and 50 got some firewood to keep his career going and he obviously doesn't really need to rely on anyone else for his career.

It really was super, super awkward when Dre and Em didn't want to take sides because they respected Game so much that they didn't take shots "for the home team"'s sake but 50 was the breadwinner.

Why all the 50 hate? I don't even think he's "fallen off" in the sense that he shit the bed...more like he left the rap scene. The guy's worth a shitload of money now I feel like he made the right choices lol.

As for Em, always loved those Ja Rule diss songs. I remember sometimes I'd go to hiphopdx.com and in every story there would be some clown pretending to be "Ja Rule's army" and it always made me think how badly he got beat.

I've always loved angry Em. One of my favorite tracks of his was on his worst album. The whole album was bad but that closing track was PERFECT.
Eminem - Underground

Deja Vu is excellent as well.

edit:

Blackace without the red text, damn breh...

shiet

effzee

Game and 50 especially are doing just find. Not even a fan really, but I can say without a doubt that 50 ain't got no worries

Yeah I never meant that they are broke.

But relevant? On top of the rap world like they were at one time? For the longest it didn't matter to 50 cause he was and still is stupid rich but now it seems like he wants to get back into the game to be a big deal again. Why else drop all these beefs?

What happened in NBA gaf claimed a lot of great posters. Ninja gone too.

filler

Banned
This shit ain't right, hopefully Bish can talk some sense into people. Can't believe they let a known troll fuck everyone over.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
This shit ain't right, hopefully Bish can talk some sense into people. Can't believe they let a known troll fuck everyone over.

wait everyone got banned/demoted and he who can't be named because apparently it will get you banned is a known troll?
ohhh.png
and
stopit.png

Esch

Banned

I remember that guy. Before he changed his name he was MCXC Pioneer and he used to stan Childish Gambino in here a lot
jEzBqorIukiur.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom