• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
You guys gotta come harder than that

Mayo is good.. but not too much.

Just a lil bit.. not a lot bbygrl just a lil bit

no need, the visual of you going out to dinner with some friends/parents and then watching you being like 'ww...ww..aiit! no pickles! or mustard...or onions!' is enough. Then the plate comes, because the server thought you were just being a pussy, and then you send it back (proving him right)

no need, the visual of you going out to dinner with some friends/parents and then watching you being like 'ww...ww..aiit! no pickles! or mustard...or onions!' is enough. Then the plate comes, because the server thought you were just being a pussy, and then you send it back (proving him right)

when i was working retail i offered to buy lunch for my coworkers (even though they were all a bunch of annoying cunts).

the orders were easy to remember. until this fat crusty kid tells me: double cheeseburger...with no cheese or ketchup or onions!

i was like: dawg are you sure you don't want the bread either?

After watching Masterchef Junior, you're giving Count too much credit. Dude is the special needs kid who's excited when it's chicken nuggets day at the cafeteria.

Also, I can't fuck with regular ketchup anymore.

Spicy (Sriracha) + Ketchup all the way.
They probably had a two packets per person limit so he would ask all his homies to give their ketchup to him. Why the hell you need 12 packets for 5 nuggets for fool

double cheeseburger...with no cheese

Will-Smith-Thinking-As-The-Fresh-Prince-Of-Bel-Air.gif

CRS

They probably had a two packets per person limit so he would ask all his homies to give their ketchup to him. Why the hell you need 12 packets for 5 nuggets for fool

He would stash some packets in his wheelchair's bag just in case too.

Esch

Banned
yeah but i'm talking about those people that literally flop their whole pizza in it. like it might as well be an extra topping.

what did gaf hop think of gravity? tears were shed for it's beauty.

incredible effects and cinematography, afterthought plot. terrible acting from Clooney (whats new) and ok acting from Bullock.

It's an 8/10. It is a beautiful movie, but I could have watched it on Netflix. 15$ for IMAX disappointment.

Shit would not have been the same on Netflix. You gotta see that shit on the biggest screen possible. 4/5 mics.

Would be even better with less dialog and less music.

Tell us this Count

do you put ketchup on hotdogs
Of course.

Nah I hate complaining and complainers. If I get something with pickles I'll just take it off. Mustard I usually just man up through it, even though most things I'll get a restaurant don't come with mustard anyway.

Onions is good.

yall got me dying over here

i dunno bro (about your comments on Clooney). he seems really good at playing this every-man charismatic dude.

like i could actually buy him as a team leader. he was very level-headed during the mission.

Esch

Banned
i dunno bro (about your comments on Clooney). he seems really good at playing this every-man charismatic dude.

like i could actually buy him as a team leader. he was very level-headed during the mission.
Clooney playing Clooney in space. Wooden, charismatic, handsome. He has the versatility and emotional range of a cheese knife.
I don't like mayo either. I can only stand it if it is really light but at that point why bother
I've come to like it, but I've realized that American mayo is discustin. Just poor. Japanese and euro mayo are fucking great actually. I still wouldnt dip my fries in it like those dudes do (yuck)

Esch

Banned
Nah I hate complaining and complainers. If I get something with pickles I'll just take it off. Mustard I usually just man up through it, even though most things I'll get a restaurant don't come with mustard anyway.

Onions is good.

yall got me dying over here
So your mustard hate is all around? Yellow? Dijon? Hot? Brown? Chinese?

jFcyYoknv3UDx.png

HiiiLife

Every person I've met outside of Utah seem fascinated with fry sauce aka ketchup mixed with mayo. Like, wtf. It's just ketchup and mayo.

he's gonna be that dad that teaches his kid to only drink fine scotch. and his kid won't know about ether or the jayz/nas beef.

i think all parents should be like that though (not the jay z/nas thing). youth would benefit from eating and drinking well. there's a plethora of amazing foods and condiments out there and we stuff our fucking face with ketchup and mayo on a burger.

he's gonna be that dad that teaches his kid to only drink fine scotch. and his kid won't know about ether or the jayz/nas beef.

i think all dads should be like that though (not the jay z/nas thing). youth would benefit from eating and drinking well. there's a plethora of amazing foods and condiments out there and we stuff our fucking face with ketchup and mayo on a burger.

I'm gonna let them know about that when they can comprehend it.

Make them repeat the phrase: "Nas Won, Nas Won"

Esch

Banned
Stop it slime. I'm gonna encourage mine to be freethinkers, breh. And my kids wont have fine scotch till they've tasted the shittiest of shit, you can only know pearls after you've been swine.

think all parents should be like that though (not the jay z/nas thing). youth would benefit from eating and drinking well. there's a plethora of amazing foods and condiments out there and we stuff our fucking face with ketchup and mayo on a burger.
I agree fam. Kids are naturally picky because their taste buds and palates aren't fully developed, but I can't allow my child to be some Chicken Tenders at a Mexican restaurant CountBlackule.

They gon eat
I had a honey mustard chicken wing once.

Wasn't about that life.

Meh, try a good sandwich with Dijon on it. The taste is a lot nuttier and fuller, and less acrid.

kamspy

Well fuck Microsoft and Logitech.

Turns out FEAR runs like ass after 5 minutes if you play on Windows 7 with a logitech mouse.

It's funny cause whenever I've went out with my Dad to a restaurant, this dude be getting like Octopus, Squid, and all that shit that shouldn't have been taken out the sea.

still dying at CRS saying I got a wheelchair omg

Esch

Banned
It's funny cause whenever I've went out with my Dad to a restaurant, this dude be getting like Octopus, Squid, and all that shit that shouldn't have been taken out the sea.

Octopus is dope fam, squid+ ink is cool w/me. I never understand why dudes are so afraid of this but be inhaling shrimps, lobster, and crab like it's going out of style. They're all bugs that live in the water smh

HiResDes

Octopus is dope fam, squid+ ink is cool w/me. I never understand why dudes are so afraid of this but be inhaling shrimps, lobster, and crab like it's going out of style. They're all bugs that live in the water smh

Octupus and squid both have an odder texture than lobster, crab, and shrimp...And are pretty much only edible IMO when fried to fucking death.

CRS

^ Nope. Nope. Nope. Grilled is so delicious.

Grilled octopus drizzled with a mix of olive oil, oregano, garlic, and pepper. :ahh: Throw some calamari on the grill too.

Esch

Banned
Octupus and squid both have an odder texture than lobster, crab, and shrimp...And are pretty much only edible IMO when fried to fucking death.

Nah they are pretty good when grilled and marinated and i like both boiled and on sushi (if done right). my dad does a boiled octopus spanish style that is pretty fuckin right.

HiResDes

Overall I don't go out of my way to get them, and why eat such an immensely intelligent lifeform anyway? I also think shrimp is overrated, but I'm a scavenger I'll eat anything. I've had everything from the highest end to squirrel and racoon.

CRS

hahahaha. I laugh cause it's true.

v hahahahahahahhaa. Almost made me spit out my drink, bastard. I hope fish is the last thing that comes to your mind when you're eating culo, Cud.

Esch

Banned
Dude i used to feel that way but i've developed a nice solid hatred for them over the years. They will rape a lawn into pure shit. I have no compunctions about bagging a rabbit with a 22 or something, tho they are too cute to be farmed

;___________________________;

yall ever try culo? that fish is tight, b. could eat it all day errday.

i agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom