• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, I think I might be addicted to tacos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

G0523

I don't know what it is but I've been craving tacos nearly every day this week. I've already had Taco Bell and Chipotle for one of my meals for the last few days and I still want more. Doesn't help that there's also a local restaurant nearby called Barrio that has the best tacos I've ever had. You order them sushi style on a fill-out card and they bring them out to you, exactly how you wanted them! And they're so delicious! Tacos in general are delicious and you can't screw them up that badly. It doesn't matter what's on it or where it's from I love tacos! I need to stop being addicted to them but at the same time I really don't want to.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Real tacos
tumblr_n4q5ozSVgy1r0ovqno1_500.jpg

Not that tex Mex is not good, but it's not the same.

Irnbru

Buy skirt steak. Buy beer. buy cilantro. Buy oranges. Buy salt, pepper, and garlic. Buy chile de arbol or serranos ( or any kind of chiles really). Buy some oil. Combine and make marinaded skirt steak ( carne asada ). Cook said steak and cut into pieces. Add tortillas made at your local Mexican mart or local Mexican grandmother. Make bomb ass tacos.

You're welcome.

You've made the grave mistake of admitting you like Mexican food that isn't authentic enough for some posters on GAF. Prepare to feel their scorn.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
You've made the grave mistake of admitting you like Mexican food that isn't authentic enough for some posters on GAF. Prepare to feel their scorn.
I love both american style Mexican food and authentic. But he needs to step his game up.

way more

LOL, taco bell and chiptole.

Try some authentic tacos

mz0b94-b781244883z.120140106170353000g951hsm9f.1.jpg

I like to put hot sauce on mine and make it even spicier.

I had Torchy's a couple of weeks ago (just moved to Houston) and they were damn good.

Still need to try more places but it's taco overload down here.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I could eat tacos every day. Carnitas, asada, pastor and lengua are my favorites. Meat, white onion, cilantro, lime and corn tortillas. So good.

mollipen

Ever since moving to LA, I've become addicted to tacos. I could easily eat them 3-4 times a week I'm betting. Mostly local places, but I'll admit to having a bit of a weakness for Del Taco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom