• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, Let's rate the looks of the poster above you!

I'll go first:

PGPnFt4l.jpg

Now onto it, let's rate each other. The first poster in this thread will rate me and so on and so forth. Let's do this!

Sami+

Fuck it, let's go. This thread will be fun if people actually try.

I'll go first:

eLdlxgcl.jpg

2i5Qyq9m.jpg

Like I said in the How would you rate your looks thread, I recently lost 70 pounds and for the first time in a long time, I actually feel good about myself and have some self-confidence.

Now onto it, let's rate each other. The first poster in this thread will rate me and so on and so forth. Let's do this!

7/10, pretty average I think Good potential doe, you just gotta build some muscle. Your face reminds me a bit of Ryan Reynolds lol.

Me:

Sami+

How did this seem like a good idea?

I don't see why it's a bad idea? It's just a community thing, it's not like you're forced to post.

Besides I actually got my haircut from reading GAF suggestions a while back, I like hearing what people have to say

Seanspeed

Banned
I don't see why it's a bad idea? It's just a community thing, it's not like you're forced to post.

Besides I actually got my haircut from reading GAF suggestions a while back, I like hearing what people have to say
Because it has the potential to hurt a lot of people's feelings.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Sorry for the bad quality

pitt-brad-pitt-10357733-1000-1315.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Professional, yet the jacket over the shoulder suggests a casual nature. Foxy environment .

Here's my best angles:

Could use better lighting, looking like you're in decent shape though. 7.5/10, subject to change with better photo

Sami+

These are from my defunct tinder account so the
3/12 regenerations.

smolder was turned up to 11
6d6RyHy.jpg

zY8ZJih.jpg

Second pic caught you at a bad angle I think with the chin, but you have nice features and you look fit. 8.5

This is me out in the wild not specifically trying to look good

middle right, behind the girl with the cool hair

10/10, although im clearly biased as you can tell by my avatar. =P

Quoted you in the other thread but yeah you look good imo 7/10

you're all beautiful people

this is me feeling myself a little too much after a couple high lifes tonight http://i.imgur.com/ZOCJ5ec.jpg

I fucking love your hair - dope beard too. 8/10

Second pic caught you at a bad angle I think with the chin, but you have nice features and you look fit. 8.5

This is me out in the wild not specifically trying to look good

middle right, behind the girl with the cool hair

She does have cool hair! :eek:

Solid 8/9 imo! Photogenic, rugged!

you're all beautiful people

this is me feeling myself a little too much after a couple high lifes tonight http://i.imgur.com/ZOCJ5ec.jpg

See if I tried that with my hair I'd look a riot :p rocking it!

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
I would seriously advise everyone against posting pictures here. They will end somewhere else and you probably don't want that.

Floridian

I would seriously advise everyone against posting pictures here. They will end somewhere else and you probably don't want that.

What difference is posting your pictures here & posting them on any other social media? They're both on the internet regardless.

Top Bottom