• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Madden Xbox Tournament 2:Ramirez's Revenge Sign Up Now!!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Also you dont have enough time to comeback...4 mins...barf and no challenges barf again.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Oh shit,I have to play you...haha want to spot me a td :p

I can play tomorrow night,what time you want to ball?

Ramirez

Man I coulda had 10 minute quarters,it didn't matter,I could not do anything...I just don't like linemen should be able to blow by everyone every play,its crazy.

Matrix

Last time I played Gunstar I could not get shit off,not a damn thing....I expect the samething to happen again.

Matrix

Actually Gunstar can you play now? I have the time and just want to get my beating out of the way.

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
Matrix said:
Actually Gunstar can you play now? I have the time and just want to get my beating out of the way.

Sure, but don't be so negetive. If you play good D, anything can happen.

Matrix

I'm cursed.

GG.

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
Nice game Matrix, you played pretty solid during that game. Plus you finally started to figure out my Defense, stepping up in the pocket makes a big difference.

Matrix

Yea I was afraid of your D at the start of the game,I adjusted to it,but it was too late.

I'm pissed about that hit stick fumble on you and I had 3 guys around in your redzone around the ball,your guy doesnt even move and its back in his hands :( And then that fumble I had in my own redzone,that should have been an incomplete pass...It hit me square in the head.

I felt I played better than I usually do,but I still feel like nothing goes my way....I cant believe how horrible my record is now...I just cant win anymore at this game.

That one TD you had with Owens stung bad,I should have doubled him.

Top Bottom