• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer April Cover - Batman Arkham Knight (PS4/XBO/PC, 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 minute trailer?

holy-ghost-dance-o.gif

laaawd

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
The suit looks mint along with the car. Looks like some of the characters have redesigns, Penguin and Harley look different. Harvey looks the same.

Looking forward to it and all but...

An entirely new area of Gotham City, far larger than Arkham City,

Gotham in Origins was apparently "double the size" of Gotham in City, but it was arguably much worse than City since it was a bunch of nothingness that was a hassle to traverse without fast travel. Hopefully Rocksteady finds a way to remedy this (I know they weren't the developer on Origins, what I'm saying is I hope they don't fall into the same pitfalls).

FHIZ

Are either Origins or Blackgate worth playing, I haven't played either of those games

If you go into Origins with your expectations in check, it's a decent game, just more of the same. Story is pretty good though, has some great moments. Haven't tried Blackgate.

kaskade

I'm so excited. Arkham Origins wasn't bad but felt same-y. This has Rocksteady and it's current gen only going for it.

Anteater

Was the Cover already posted fellow GAFfers?

GKKmDJR.png

4 Exclusive Challenge Maps to play as Harley Quinn as Pre-order DLC.

EDIT: It may not be official, as always.

Awesome :D!

I remember thinking I get to play as Harley Quinn in "Harley's Revenge" for Arkham City, I was disappointed :(

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Those first pics in the op got me excited for a moment but looks like it will be more of the same going by the above, meh.

You see a character model and immediately assume it will be more of the same after being hyped by some concept art?

This makes no sense. At the very least wait until you see a trailer or some screens or something. Or maybe even a written preview.

FHIZ

Also, I really hope Kevin Conroy is voicing Batman again. I like Smith and all, but Conroy is just Batman to me.

Well, considering he was talking about voicing a game that wasn't Arkham Origins, I'd say it's a safe bet. Don't see why he wouldn't do the last one.

Is Batman turning into a robot? And which villain will be revealed to be the Joker in disguise this time? Or maybe his mind was somehow linked to the Batmobile? Maybe Ra's Al Ghul was the Joker all along?

Those first pics in the op got me excited for a moment but looks like it will be more of the same going by the above, meh.

It's one shot - which shows Batman and Gotham, with improved visuals - what did you expect?

I'm sure the gameplay trailer will show how the actual design has involved but your statement seems a little strange based on that particular grab.

Wizman23

Banned
Glad this is XB1/PS4/PC. Really happy devs are kicking the 360 and PS3 to the curb so soon after the new consoles launched. We have had 7-8 years with them and its time to move on.

Some Nobody

Nngh. Looks amazing, and yet...

Please don't lock us into just playing Batman. Please. Drivable Batmobile, so I assume the Batcave will come into play...now just grant us the rest of Batman's crew to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom