• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer June Cover: Infamous Second Son/PlayStation 4 Issue (30 Pages)

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I am hyped for them, as I am buying a PS4. I certainly want to know more about the launch titles. How dare they cover them. And to think Sony is probably saving some bigger announcements and more footage for E3 as well. How could anyone be excited for that?

As they say, more news is bad news.

At least with some on GAF.

kottila

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29805-1367517126-12.gif

Awesome. Looking forward to getting that issue.

Also, this thread is hilarious. Stop getting overly hyped for magazine covers. You're doing it to yourselves.

Nothing significant was really shown about Infamous at the PS Meeting, so I'm pretty excited about what new info is in these 10 pages.

Since some PS4 games are being covered in this issue, hopefully this means more new announcements at Sony's E3 and little time spent on these titles. It'd be great to still show them off with release dates and such, though.

Infos, Screens and Interviews on Infamous:SecondSon, DriveClub, Knack, Killzone:ShadowFall and Destiny.
DualShock4 info.
Interview with Yoshida.
Sonys new Indie-Way.
Several indiegames revealed.

Can't wait to read it all.

SykoTech

Oh, Mm stuff too. Really hope we get some new details on that on. A lot of stuff from the tech demo was unclear.

Nintendo fan salt is the best salt.

How did he/she get banned?

Not sure exactly what post it was, but grimshawish is another fanboy that has a lot of "Nintendo fan salt" has you would probably put it. He/she was having a meltdown earlier on in the thread, and was banned shorly after.

Nothing against him/her personally, but one less fanboy's posts to mess up threads is good with me.

Since some PS4 games are being covered in this issue, hopefully this means more new announcements at Sony's E3 and little time spent on these titles. It'd be great to still show them off with release dates and such, though.
We haven't heard about Sony Santa Monica and Naughty Dog PS4 projects. I bet they'll be revealed at E3.

farisr

ummm... the water shot, is that really graphics like people are saying? I honestly thought that they were just showing a shot of the actual skyline since they were mentioning "we live here" at that moment.

Can't watch the vid in HQ here at the moment, so maybe watching the vid in LQ has something to do with it.

After the thread about Nintendo not having an E3 conference I've learned that a lot of people care more about flashy presentations than they do about actual video game details.

There is a small, but very vocal, group within GAF that care more about their side "winning" E3 than they care about actually playing games.

JJD

So

SecondSon.gif

Was this in the reveal trailer ?

Yeah, it was in the reveal trailer months ago.

I'm happy with the reveal, but I really want new information and pictures.

Love InFamous. No one does superpowers as good as Sucker Punch, and if Festival of Blood is any indication they are getting even better!

Best superhero game ever IMHO.

Ladies and Gentlemen. The biggest reveal since GTA IV.

That's not even what they fucking said. Jesus, if some of you would actually learn to read he was talking about length. He never said anything about how amazing this reveal would be. It's no wonder people have a negative impression of Gaf with crap like this

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
That's not even what they fucking said. Jesus, if some of you would actually learn to read he was talking about length. He never said anything about how amazing this reveal would be. It's no wonder people have a negative impression of Gaf with crap like this

Between this and what Iwata said about E3, I feel too many people just don't have time to read everything and just pick the first words for some sensationalism XD

Where's that thisisneogaf.gif

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Yep. Sucker Punch confirmed the entire trailer was made with the game engine. Apparently, some of the parts were gameplay with the camera shifted for cinematic sake.

Huh. I assumed it was prerendered and didn't pay too much attention after that.

Top Bottom